Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: George Rogers Clark vs. Warren Central Updates (KHSAA Boys' Sweet 16®
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a rematch of last year's final. The difference is this year they are opposite in the brackets than last year. This year GRC is in the bottom and has the shorter rest. I think that will give the edge to Warren Central.
This morning went as i thougtht it would in particurly the scores. I thin WC had to use a great deal of energy this morning. Woodford almost made this a majical night.

I thought that both FD and GRC would slow things down a little through the first half then pick up a bit in the second half. Not sure if that is the way it went or not.

Saying that I like GRC tonight. I think we are looking at the first team to 65 wins. GRC 74 WC 66
(03-18-2023, 06:15 PM)Vols0528 Wrote: [ -> ]This morning went as i thougtht it would in particurly the scores. I thin WC had to use a great deal of energy this morning. Woodford almost made this a majical night.

I thought that both FD and GRC would slow things down a little through the first half then pick up a bit in the second half. Not sure if that is the way it went or not.

Saying that I like GRC tonight. I think we are looking at the first team to 65 wins. GRC 74 WC 66

So close, so close. It ended up being the first team to 64. Great observation.