Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Where is the best fast food breakfast?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe some of you can help me with my decision this morning.

Which fast food place has the best breakfast?

I don't include Waffle House as fast food. McDonald's always had good breakfast burritos, Krystal has those little chicken sandwiches, and Hardees usually had pretty good breakfast stuff.

Any suggestions?
Believe it or not, Dairy Cheer has the best breakfast in my opinion...
I got an IHOP right beside my house so I eat breakfast there alot but I still think McDonald's is the best...they have those Southern Style chicken biscuits. Those are great.
I stop at Burger king every morning on my waqy to school for a Sausage and egg crosanwich
I know its kinda late now, but I've always enjoyed Hardees breakfast's.
I personally like the "twin sausage biscuit" combo from Dairy Queen with a chocolate milk.
My favorites are
Biscuits and Gravey from Dairy Queen
Chicken Biscuit form Burger King
Steak Biscuit from Hardees
I like Hardees or Dairy Queen
enormous omelet sandwich from burger king
BP... Well the one i live beside fixes homemade sausage egg and bisciut
Mickey D's
Can't go wrong with Waffle House! I love loaded hash browns and waffles for breakfast there.
Carl Jr's has a **** of a tenderloin biscuit.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Believe it or not, Dairy Cheer has the best breakfast in my opinion...

Dairy Cheer has the best food period! Cheese cubes and a smash burger and a shake cannot be beaten!
I like Dairy Queen's breakfast pretty good.
Dairy Cheer!
I like the breakfast burritos from Sonics
Total honesty....... I have 2 choices...

Hornets resturant in Phelps and Shoney's breakfast bar. I do like Huddle House on occasion but Hornets has the best gravy (besides my mothers) that I have eaten!! Smile
Dairy Queen! HANDS DOWN!
The Hot Cakes alone make McDonalds best
Pink Flamingo Wrote:I like the breakfast burritos from Sonics

I like breakfast from Sonic too
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Believe it or not, Dairy Cheer has the best breakfast in my opinion...

I always used to love the bacon biscuits from Dairy Cheer. Of course, that was back when I actually ate breakfast.
Burger King