Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland 66 Owensboro 65 (Sweet 16 Opening Round)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Rupp. 

What a comeback by the Tomcats, topped by the Jennings 3 for the win!
Super proud for the 16th Region. After the first few minutes I thought this was going to be a rough night for the Tomcats. They showed a lot of composure and came up big in the end. Hats off to Owensboro, they played a great game and showed a lot of class. Tough to lose when you're up late in the 4th. First time I've seen them play but they seem like a great group of kids in a quality program with a great coach.
Congratulations Tomcats
Congratulations Tomcats on the big win! You never quit and won a very demanding, physical game.
(03-16-2023, 12:18 AM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations Tomcats on the big win! You never quit and won a very demanding, physical game.

There is no way you was at the game. Or else your opinions on a “physical game” is beyond ridiculous. The morning session was physical games. In no way comparison remotely close to second session. So it’s obvious you didn’t watch the morning session. But def a great game and awesome shot to give them the win. Congrats Ashland!
(03-16-2023, 09:25 AM)WaterBoy15thregion Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2023, 12:18 AM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations Tomcats on the big win! You never quit and won a very demanding, physical game.

There is no way you was at the game. Or else your opinions on a “physical game” is beyond ridiculous. The morning session was physical games. In no way comparison remotely close to second session. So it’s obvious you didn’t watch the morning session. But def a great game and awesome shot to give them the win. Congrats Ashland!

Having a rough morning there, big shooter?
People crack me up here!!!

Go NEKY ALL STARS; play physical or soft- depends on who’s watching and from where!!!!

Just don’t talk about it on the phone!

Hahahahahaha
(03-16-2023, 09:25 AM)WaterBoy15thregion Wrote: [ -> ]

I thought it was physical. No, no one was hurt or carried off the floor but there was a lot of hacking, pushing, slapping, hand checking tripping, etc that the refs allowed to play on. So yes, imo it was a physical game. You have your opinion , I have mine.