Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Greenup County 13 Lawrence County 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was a great game to watch.
19 runs scored from the 5 inning on after Wireman and Pollock went out. Wireman didn’t give up a hit. Pollock allowed 4 hits and 2 earned runs I believe.

Lawrence County had 7 errors maybe more from my count. LC will be fine by the end of the year but they have a lot to clean up right now. Dillion Whitt with a massive homer tonight for LC.
(03-13-2023, 11:31 PM)fewfirstchoice Wrote: [ -> ]19 runs scored from the 5 inning on after Wireman and Pollock went out. Wireman didn’t give up a hit. Pollock allowed 4 hits and 2 earned runs I believe.

Lawrence County had 7 errors maybe more from my count. LC will be fine by the end of the year but they have a lot to clean up right now. Dillion Whitt with a massive homer tonight for LC.
*Dylan not Dillion.
I think this will be a classic Lawrence county team this year. They lost a lot from last year but they will compete and improve all season against a tough schedule.