Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: SEC vs. PAC-10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which Is Stronger? Out Of All Sports.

PAC-10:

-USC
-UCLA
-California
-Arizona
-Oregon
-Washington
-Stanford
-Oregon State
-Arizona State

SEC:

-Kentucky
-Florida
-Vanderbilt
-LSU
-Georgia
-Mississippi State
-Tennessee
-Mississippi
-South Carolina

(IMO) The SEC Still Rules The NCAA! :runtouchd
IMO SEC is alot better than the Pac-10...
This made the cover of the SI September Issue

Thinking that there are some wild opinions out there!
Football-SEC
Men's Basketball-This year I think Pac-10.
Baseball-Pac 10
Women's Basketball-SEC
Football wise, I think if you put a pac-10 football team in the SEC for one season they would have a sub 500 record. SEC teams try to kill each other and take each others heads off and a pac-10 team wouldn't be able to handle the bigger athletes, power strength and speed of the athletes in the SEC.
-STATS- Wrote:Football wise, I think if you put a pac-10 football team in the SEC for one season they would have a sub 500 record. SEC teams try to kill each other and take each others heads off and a pac-10 team wouldn't be able to handle the bigger athletes, power strength and speed of the athletes in the SEC.

haha cause were bigger and better! the only teams i see from the PAC-10 handling the upper teams are USC and UCLA.
There is actually a story on this subject in USAToday. And they see the SEC as the most dominant, well in football. But if u think about it and combine all the other sports, the SEC from top to bottom is better than all others. The SEC consistantly places numerous schools in the final polls in all sports. The SEC consistantly has more athletes go on to the Pros.
Amun-Ra Wrote:There is actually a story on this subject in USAToday. And they see the SEC as the most dominant, well in football. But if u think about it and combine all the other sports, the SEC from top to bottom is better than all others. The SEC consistantly places numerous schools in the final polls in all sports. The SEC consistantly has more athletes go on to the Pros.

yea ive noticed the national title thing over the past couple of years