Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Is Obama a Muslim??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard this but was unsure?
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:I heard this but was unsure?

He goes to a Christian church...I saw his pastor interviewed on CNN.
I heard also that he was muslin.
I have heard that and that is why i asked,, if not it is hard to get rid of the stigma attached to th erumor. If he is,,, well i will not vote for him.. I dont think I would vote for him anyway but that is my choice.
No.
No, he belongs to the United Church of Christ I think.
I haven't heard this, and I think if it were true, the media would be making this a lot bigger deal than it is.
That would kill any shot to be President that he has.
No, he belongs to Trinty Christian Church in Chicago.
Obama's father was Islamic, but later became atheist (of which i both declare to be satanic IMO).

Obama is a member of the Trinity United Church of Christ.
So
The United Church of Christ is possibly the most wild-eyed liberal "church" in existence. I believe Kardashian has far, far more Muslim loyalties and beliefs than Christian beliefs. He has no Christian loyalties.

His claim of being a Christian appears to be strictly out of political expedience. Of course, everything he does and hides (ie: Libya coverup) is for political expedience.
He is a member of any religion that will get him re-elected. Right now he is amember of the reilgion "bush did it" and " Mr. Free stuff".
Theres another ronald reagen ?? Confusednicker:
yup