Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Nicholas Job open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
according to 10thregion.com  Hopkins has retired at Nicholas Co
BIG shoes to fill!!!
^^ took the words out of my mouth. He did an outstanding job.
I heard once upon a time he was waiting for his son to take over the program. Maybe someone has knowledge to this
(03-08-2023, 08:22 PM)Vols0528 Wrote: [ -> ]I heard once upon a time he was waiting for his son to take over the program.  Maybe someone has knowledge to this

Coach Hop has officially retired and is now working at the courthouse from what I hear.  

My guess, is that if they hire internal, it would be Wes, Coach Hops son more than likely.  Which would be a great hire IMO and keep the program moving along, and I think Wes would stay longer term, than an outside candidate that may leave for a bigger job in a few years.  

Im not sure what interest from the outside this job would get.  They do have some good talent now and coming up, but they also have do go through Raceland every year for this next cycle.
Simon Clause comes over from Bracken Co to coach Nicholas.
(03-28-2023, 07:00 PM)Vols0528 Wrote: [ -> ]Simon Clause comes over from Bracken Co to coach Nicholas.
That is a surprise.