Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: EARLY 14th Region Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
May need to make a new thread after the transfer portal closes this summer but IF everyone stays put and nobody adds anything…

It will be Perry’s to lose as they lose Knight & Day but return 4 of their 6 leading scorers in Slone, Woods, Castle and Beverly.

Breathitt loses 4 of their top 5 scorers but return region MVP Sperry and shooter I. Bellamy.  I could see Sperry moving on to a more competitive team but we’ll say he stays for now.  

Hazard loses 3 of their top 5 scorers in Hazell, Smith & Johnson but return shooters Caudill and Eversole.  Their biggest loss of all though I believe will be the loss of Al Holland.  If he actually hangs it up that is. They’ll have to pick up some players to compete with Perry I would think.  

Knott returns their 3 leading scorers so they may try to play spoiler but in the end Perry will be the team to beat.

A lot of talent will be graduating from the region in: Hazell, Johnson, Smith, Bellamy, Collins, Combs, Hoskins, Hensley, K Adams, Nichols, Day, Knight, Benton, Watterson, Thompson, among others.

Like I said, in the end I believe it will be Perry’s to lose in the 2023-2024 season.