Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Xerox--Send a card to a soldier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I received this link in an e-mail today. Xerox is really doing this so click on the link if you would like to send a card to a soldier. *(You don't get to pick the soldier but they send it to one for you)

www.LetsSayThanks.com
I sent one, and I encourage everyone else to do the same, its very simple to do.
Sent mine
Sent mine as well. This is a great thing to do.
Of course I sent one.... I thought this was one of the BEST e-mails that I had ever received!! Just takes a couple of minutes.... Come on everyone!!!
I just sent mine as well.
I sent a custom message. I didnt pay attention to that 472 characters (including spaces) length under the box, lol...nonetheless, after messing around with it for 10 minutes I got it right, lol..but thanks phs1986, Im always trying to find stuff like this and do whatever I can do for our troops. When I was working at the prison, from 2002 on, I sent every shift a letter, organizing a care package roundup. After gathering all of the care packages, me and several of my buddies would spend half a day at the post office and send them out..and Im doing that at the mines now..I may not be able to fight over there, but we all should extend our gratitude and help any way we can..
bump