Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Taylor County Open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to the Taylor County Schools webpage, the positon for Head Football Coach has been posted Sam Marple has accepted a new role in Administration at Taylor County. Taylor County finished 6-5 and with a 1st Round Playoff exit to Paducah Tilghman. Will have some very talented players returning. 

Who gets it?
HC already on staff. It’s Parkeys.
Parkey is taking over the team, this has been in the works since last offseason.
Taylor has 2 very dynamic players, an offensive lineman touted as D1, and then 2 really good lineman I would take on my team in a heartbeat over the "D1 kid". Happy for Marple to move on up the chain. Taylor moved into 4A and into killers all up and down the line. If they can get about 10 kids off of Campbellsville they'd have a shot. But man, the move back to 4A is just not going to help. Taylor was unhealthy all year last year, or players doing crazy stuff to be out. they could have probably ran the table until playoff in all honesty had they been healthy. 4A will be a different story I think. I sure do love the Smith kid at running back though, a legit D1 player as he has talent, and he's a worker. Also, letting out a story that won't be in full, rumored to have saved a couple of kids lives last year that were in an accident. I love kids like that.