Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Favorite Shoe and Shoe Brand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like Adidas classic's and Chuck Taylors..... Gotta love the classics
New Balance, most comfortable shoe you'll put on your feet.
I like vans and etnies.
New Balance are definitely the best shoe. Its definitely the most popular at my school.
I like New Balance a lot. I also like the Nike Shox.
Birkenstock, now there's the most comfortable shoe around.
Nike SHOX....and new balance the best pair of new balance i had was 2 years ago i think they was the 1045 ones...I wish i could find another pair of them.....
I got a pair of the shox and they are cool. but nothing is more comfortable than my Doc Martins.
I like New Balance and Nike Shox
nobody likes Adidas?
new balance.. i've had one pair that i've worn for like 6 years. they are the most comfortable shoes ever and don't even look that old
Do you still have one pair that he or she have worn for like 6 years ?
yeah buddy... i have like 3 other pairs of new balance too though.
Well New balence to me, was always my running shoe. They are probably the most durable shoe made. I have a pair ive been running in for years and still havent worn down. But, for casual wear, i like nike cortez or nike shox. But, right now, i wear doc martins.
Umm. What kind of fashion do you like?
nike shox are pretty sweet.
i love vans, etnies, dc, gallaz, etc.
You love vans etnies dc gallaz etc. What do you like about vans etnies dc gallaz etc so much?
BGRBABE, you are really starting to annoy me. why havent they terminated you yet?
Actually it started a while ago. I have no reason to do that to you, theswag.
Well then do me a favor and please dont reply to any of my posts to you, cause they always make no sense whatsoever.
How about that. Fascinating. What will you do for me?