Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tiger Madness- 11-20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Come get a preview of the Paintsville Tigers on Tuesday night!:letsparty
I will be there to watch them. Looking forward to seeing the Tigers play this year, should be an exciting season for Paintsville.
Are they going to recognize JR Vanhoose again?:lmao:
BlueBells Wrote:Are they going to recognize JR Vanhoose again?:lmao:

I don't get it :confused:

Did you see him in any silhouettes?
Since when do we introduce Senior cheerleaders with Senior Girls and Boys Basketball players Bonnie?

Or the 1996 State Champ Team? They have been recognized at every banquet at PHS for 11 years from track and field to the Chess club! Big Grin
22lb Bass Wrote:Or the 1996 State Champ Team? They have been recognized at every banquet at PHS for 11 years from track and field to the Chess club! Big Grin

Well you know what... when you win something like that or are voted Mr. Basketball... I guess it just can't be helped. (all we've heard is jc football this and jc football that for how many years now... and is it getting old... you betcha, and they haven't won anything except the Apple Bowl) I'm not bashing them, but merely making the point that we hear all this and we have yet to see any hardware. I was @ every Sports Banquet last year and they weren't recognized... maybe they were @ the Academic Banquet.....LOL... or better yet, maybe they were on loan to some banquet @ other schools around here, who have yet to win anything much less a State Championship.
Lisa Douglas Wrote:Well you know what... when you win something like that or are voted Mr. Basketball... I guess it just can't be helped. (all we've heard is jc football this and jc football that for how many years now... and is it getting old... you betcha, and they haven't won anything except the Apple Bowl) I'm not bashing them, but merely making the point that we hear all this and we have yet to see any hardware. I was @ every Sports Banquet last year and they weren't recognized... maybe they were @ the Academic Banquet.....LOL... or better yet, maybe they were on loan to some banquet @ other schools around here, who have yet to win anything much less a State Championship.

Who brought up JC in this whole mess? It is getting old bringing in JC in your not so called "bashing". The bad thing from this post is that those where some great kids who accomplished alot but have people start disliking those involved with posts like this. Not to mention a few of those players where county boys or as guru likes to call them brought ons! Big Grin
I was just using that to make a point...sorry. I wasn't bashing... could have used any school just used yours... I guess I am just a tad bit sick of having our accomplishments bashed. If you read thru other threads... I really do wish the jc boys good luck in their football pursuits just like many of the jc folks wished us good luck in that past accomplishment in basketball. Guess I worded it incorrectly. Since Paintsville is located in Johnson County, they were all "county boys"....LOL...
Accept the apology and let's move onward and upward. Have a Happy Turkey Day !