Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 2023
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yea it’s obvious that Corbin is clear cut favorite to win the district, but can my commodores get second in the district with letcher and Whitley the other 2 contenders?  We return a Ton of seniors on both sides of the ball.    What’s some of your thoughts on PCC?   Can Slone get the job done at QB, now that he’s a senior, is he ready to lead us and how does he stack up with the other QB’s in the district?   Can we replace combs, and Vinson at recievers?  Will our O-line hold up and can our D-line get the job done?   

#Anchordown
Perry could have a really good season but all roads run into Boyle County. Perry would have to bring in half of Florida to beat the Rebels next year because this will be the best team Haddix has put on the field from what my family in Danville is telling me. And they know. But I can see the Dores having their best season in school history. Hope it happens.
(02-19-2023, 08:59 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Perry could have a really good season but all roads run into Boyle County.  Perry would have to bring in half of Florida to beat the Rebels next year because this will be the best team Haddix has put on the field from what my family in Danville is telling me.  And they know.  But I can see the Dores having their best season in school history.  Hope it happens.

Nice athletes in Florida.
The Commodores have some pieces. I like their two inside linebackers.
Letcher retirns 18 starters and should be considered the 2nd best team in that district. If Letcher can get a QB they should be really good. On paper this is there most talented team.
LCC will have a hard time replacing Jonah Mr. Everything. Perry has a lot of talent coming back. Not sure they will have their QB though. Some Breathitt people say he is headed to Jackson. Time will tell.
(03-05-2023, 12:49 AM)Diablo Wrote: [ -> ]LCC will have a hard time replacing Jonah Mr. Everything.  Perry has a lot of talent coming back.  Not sure they will have their QB though.  Some Breathitt people say he is headed to Jackson.  Time will tell.
why would they not have their QB   hes a junior
I heard that Perry’s QB is transferring but not to Breathitt.
i talk to their family quite often.. he aint going anywhere
i think Perry will be second in their district behind corbin, they will host a home playoff game this year i see a 9-3 record for the dores
(03-22-2023, 05:28 PM)the gambler Wrote: [ -> ]i think Perry will be second in their district behind corbin, they will host a home playoff game this year    i see a 9-3 record for the dores

No
Didn’t Perry finish on a 5 game losing streak and was last place in district last season? Perry will have to be vastly improved to beat Letcher or Whitley next year.
(03-23-2023, 04:52 AM)Running wild 14 Wrote: [ -> ]Didn’t Perry finish on a 5 game losing streak and was last place in district last season? Perry will have to be vastly improved to beat Letcher or Whitley next year.

The same Whitley team Perry beat on Whitley's home field to open the season last year? Perry returns 18 or 19 out of 22 starters, I think they will be pretty good.
Hearing Belfry and Perry Central will play this fall. Interesting
(03-23-2023, 04:52 AM)Running wild 14 Wrote: [ -> ]Didn’t Perry finish on a 5 game losing streak and was last place in district last season? Perry will have to be vastly improved to beat Letcher or Whitley next year.
yea they ended tough with a lot of injuries  but still beat whitley at whitley, and letcher loses jonah little, thats like losing 5 players in one   so yea they are the second best team in this district, it sure isnt whitley  lol

(03-22-2023, 11:52 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2023, 05:28 PM)the gambler Wrote: [ -> ]i think Perry will be second in their district behind corbin, they will host a home playoff game this year    i see a 9-3 record for the dores

No
lol doug, let me guess, this is whitleys year?  lol lol
(03-23-2023, 07:22 PM)the gambler Wrote: [ -> ]
yea they ended tough with a lot of injuries  but still beat whitley at whitley, and letcher loses jonah little, thats like losing 5 players in one   so yea they are the second best team in this district, it sure isnt whitley  lol

(03-22-2023, 11:52 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

No
lol doug, let me guess, this is whitleys year?  lol lol
commode-doors are gonna win the super bowl.
Perry County Central will not have its best season ever, not by a longshot. I predict a third place district finish at best. The 2011 and 2012 were the best PCC teams that I can recall but PCC backslid to mediocrity the following year. (Those were the Justin Haddix years for PCC.)