Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 66 Hazard 46
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shelby Valley was up 33 to 13 at the half at Hazard. Final score 66 to 46. Both were missing a few football players. Good luck to both teams this season.
Looks like a solid preseason victory for the Wildcats... Congrats!
When was this played?
How many did Hazard have? I'd they didnt have much because all their Juniors are on Jr. trip to NYC and a lot of them play football.
MVP2 Wrote:How many did Hazard have? I'd they didnt have much because all their Juniors are on Jr. trip to NYC and a lot of them play football.

Wow, Jr trip to NYC, we couldn't even get our senior trip there, we got stinkin Chicago.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:When was this played?

This was a scrimmage played Thursday night.
MVP2 Wrote:How many did Hazard have? I'd they didnt have much because all their Juniors are on Jr. trip to NYC and a lot of them play football.

Valley was without Jonah Justice and Logan Bryant, Logan starts and Jonah is the 6th man, and also rotates as a starter, so Valley was missing players as well.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Wow, Jr trip to NYC, we couldn't even get our senior trip there, we got stinkin Chicago.

This game was played before the juniors left for NYC. The only starter for Hazard that did not play would probably be M Campbell. Hazard did not look good.
Congrats Valley!
You can look at this game at it this way, for Hazard the players who don't get to play as much got some experience against a one of the mountains best teams. If this game was during the season, I don't believe neither team would beat the other by 20 points.
congrats to valley.. thats an impressive win
valley played solid the first half but it kinda looked like they knew they had it won in the second half. Like they didn't play as hard. but great win. CONGRATS VALLEY!!!
I think that even if both teams had all there players that Valley would have won the game by atleast 15 anyways. CONGRATS VALLEY GOOD WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats SV!
Congrats to Shelby Valley on a good pre-season win.

uk96

Impressive outing by Shelby valley..
Ehhh...

Get back to me when the games actually count.
Both teams look ugly if you ask me. We will see when regular season starts. Hazard is missing a lot of good players that are on the football team. Not just 1. But yea when the games actually count.
sounds like valley is going to be tough this year.....good luck guys.
Did the Whitaker kid that transfered from Bell County play?
I think sometimes scrimmages are hard to judge teams by but i don't think so for this one. Shelby Valley would probably beat them handily in the regular season also.
Valley is just a unreal team....the sky is the limit for this team....good luck this season valley...
dano2407 Wrote:Both teams look ugly if you ask me. We will see when regular season starts. Hazard is missing a lot of good players that are on the football team. Not just 1. But yea when the games actually count.

shelby valley was too..but congrats to valley keep it up and it will be another great season!
Hazard has promise this year, is Valley that good this year?