Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2023 Franklin County schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you think the Flyers will fair?
Nice!
Flyers will work hard, I would guess them to be Very young next year. I know last year they trimmed a lot of fat mid season. A few others left the program in the winter off time. They lose a D1 player, and another that everyone thought was D1. But get back their best running back in Christian Moore and stand out Gavin Hurst will return from a mid season injury. But lots of spots to sure up if they want to roll in this schedule early.
(03-02-2023, 10:56 AM)FCSPY Wrote: [ -> ]Flyers will work hard, I would guess them to be Very young next year. I know last year they trimmed a lot of fat mid season.  A few others left the program in the winter off time. They lose a D1 player, and another that everyone thought was D1. But get back their best running back in Christian Moore and stand out Gavin Hurst will return from a mid season injury. But lots of spots to sure up if they want to roll in this schedule early.
Moorman wasn't their best RB? Seems like from the outside there was some turmoil with him towards the middle/end of the season.
How much of their coaching staff will they lose?
(03-02-2023, 03:42 PM)GoDeepDawg Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2023, 10:56 AM)FCSPY Wrote: [ -> ]Flyers will work hard, I would guess them to be Very young next year. I know last year they trimmed a lot of fat mid season.  A few others left the program in the winter off time. They lose a D1 player, and another that everyone thought was D1. But get back their best running back in Christian Moore and stand out Gavin Hurst will return from a mid season injury. But lots of spots to sure up if they want to roll in this schedule early.
Moorman wasn't their best RB? Seems like from the outside there was some turmoil with him towards the middle/end of the season.

Moorman did not play running back much after game 3. He sat out a few games, and got moved around a lot later in the year.  Galloway and Moore carried the ball the most down that stretch. Who is best others can debate. But the guy who carried it most is returning.
I think Franklin County should have a good team coming back based on the game I watched against Corbin. They played tuff!! A very good team.
Did Moorman commit to anywhere or did he just disappeared from all the recruiting process?
(03-10-2023, 03:23 PM)Cafe Mocha Wrote: [ -> ]Did Moorman commit to anywhere or did he just disappeared from all the recruiting process?

Saw something where he committed to Louisville about 2 hours ago.
I’ve heard the HC has been moved schools teaching, there’s some strife within the program, and just saw on twitter one of their better defensive players returning has moved to Shelby County. What’s going in Franklin?
You spreading rumors? Kids leave programs for numerous reasons. That’s why you build programs and not teams. Programs withstand anything. The head coach at Franklin county has built a program the community can and is proud of. Franklin county had won 7 regional titles in their history. 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 2020, 2021 and 2022. He has 3 of those. Strife isn’t what I would call what’s going on there.
(05-03-2023, 07:02 PM)16 special Wrote: [ -> ]You spreading rumors? Kids leave programs for numerous reasons. That’s why you build programs and not teams. Programs withstand anything. The head coach at Franklin county has built a program the community can and is proud of. Franklin county had won 7 regional titles in their history. 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 2020, 2021 and 2022. He has 3 of those. Strife isn’t what I would call what’s going on there.

What rumors been told? Everything I said is fact.
FC has had some kids leave, I would not call any of them the best defensive player for FC. Being pretty knowledgeable in town I will also say, none of them have moved , I would be shocked if they are eligible. But they will be missed... if they were all in.. but evidently they are not. I would not say there is much strife, But its been a tough run over the last year. FC will be young next year, and everyone loves to kick you when your down. But I believe they will work and find a way to win down the stretch.
When you start a post with “I heard” wouldn’t call that a factual statement. It sounds like you’re telling what you don’t know but what you heard. Also, saying there is strife in the program that you have zero affiliation to is stating what you heard and not something you are directly in the middle of. The only thing you factually stated is that a kid transferred.
What does TWFST stand for? I assume it's supposed to be Frankfort but whatever they refer to them as?
(05-04-2023, 11:05 AM)Corbin Wrote: [ -> ]What does TWFST stand for? I assume it's supposed to be Frankfort but whatever they refer to them as?
  The West Side Football Team = Western Hills, not Frankfort
I haven’t heard any rumors but good luck to Franklin Co and Coach James hopefully they weather whatever storm is brewing and come out of it for the better…