Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Open Jobs: 2023 Off Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Been hearing a lot of rumors about Hoskins being let go at Perry. Why they wanting to get rid of him? He has had some good teams.
OPEN
1.) Breathitt County 
2.) Louisville Central
3.) Louisville Moore
4.) Louisville Southern
5.) Montgomery County
6.) Pendleton County 
7.) Russell County
8.) University Heights

FILLED
1.)
Shannon Hoskins is a 14th region legend. He isn’t going to be let go. Shannon will be able to decide his own fate, as should be.
(03-01-2023, 09:38 AM)Bruiser Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon Hoskins is a 14th region legend. He isn’t going to be let go. Shannon will be able to decide his own fate, as should be.
I agree that the only way Hoskins is leaving the coaching position at Perry Central is if that’s what he decides to do. I can’t see any reason the administration would want him out.
Everyone is replaceable guys. Not saying Hoskins hasn’t done a good job because he has but god forbid my flock, I hear a lot. Lost a lot of kids to Hazard and not sure some boosters are happy. But you hear this stuff during tourney time. Hope it’s Fake News.
(03-01-2023, 09:38 AM)Bruiser Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon Hoskins is a 14th region legend. He isn’t going to be let go. Shannon will be able to decide his own fate, as should be.

King should have been able to decide his own fate too and look how Knott did him. RIP
Best time of the year right here
(02-28-2023, 02:07 PM)FlyPattern Wrote: [ -> ]OPEN
1.) Breathitt County 
2.) Louisville Central
3.) Louisville Moore
4.) Louisville Southern
5.) Montgomery County
6.) Pendleton County 
7.) Russell County
8.) University Heights

FILLED
1.)
What is Russell county going to do?
(03-01-2023, 02:37 PM)ekucolonels19 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2023, 02:07 PM)FlyPattern Wrote: [ -> ]OPEN
1.) Breathitt County 
2.) Louisville Central
3.) Louisville Moore
4.) Louisville Southern
5.) Montgomery County
6.) Pendleton County 
7.) Russell County
8.) University Heights

FILLED
1.)
What is Russell county going to do?

Whatever the parents want to do and which ones win out, the current sophomores to be juniors or the current freshman to be sophomore
Nicholas County moving on from John Michael Reitz.
OPEN
1.) Breathitt County 
2.) Louisville Central
3.) Louisville Moore
4.) Louisville Southern
5.) Montgomery County
6.) Nicholas County
7.) Pendleton County 
8.) Russell County
9.) University Heights

FILLED
1.)
I would say the Bracken Co. job will be open. After the incident with the Coach getting mad a player and him throwing the ball at the player and breaking the players nose. No word on it yet though.
Lou central open? Coach Bibby finally hanging it up? I hadn’t heard that one.
(03-06-2023, 04:19 PM)Tailback44 Wrote: [ -> ]Lou central open? Coach Bibby finally hanging it up? I hadn’t heard that one.

Think he'd announced this some time ago.
OPEN
1.) Breathitt County 
2.) Louisville Central
3.) Louisville Moore
4.) Louisville Southern
5.) Madison Southern
6.) Montgomery County
7.) Nicholas County
8.) Pendleton County 
9.) Russell County
10.) University Heights

FILLED
1.)
(03-06-2023, 04:12 PM)Cledog30 Wrote: [ -> ]I would say the Bracken Co. job will be open. After the incident with the Coach getting mad a player and him throwing the ball at the player and breaking the players nose. No word on it yet though.

Rumor is he will be at MoCo with coach Mays.
When did Madison Southern open?
any in 13th region
(03-07-2023, 04:13 PM)Captain_44 Wrote: [ -> ]When did Madison Southern open?

I seen it on Twitter yesterday on the Richmond Register Sports page.
What's the rumors on who is trying to get the Madison Southern job?
OPEN
1.) Louisville Central
2.) Louisville Moore
3.) Louisville Southern
4.) Louisville Valley
5.) Madison Southern
6.) Montgomery County
7.) Nicholas County
8.) Pendleton County 
9.) Russell County
10.) University Heights

FILLED
1.)
Campbell County is now open.
Buckhorn has been filled, Shannon Blank is your new head coach.
OPEN
1.) Campbell County
2.) Louisville Central
3.) Louisville Moore
4.) Louisville Southern
5.) Louisville Valley
6.) Madison Southern
7.) Montgomery County
8.) Nicholas County
9.) Pendleton County 
10.) Russell County
11.) University Heights

FILLED
1.) Buckhorn - Shannon Blank
Shelby Valley will be open as Rowe is retiring. Anyone have any details about that job?
(03-10-2023, 03:01 PM)Grinch1 Wrote: [ -> ]Shelby Valley will be open as Rowe is retiring.  Anyone have any details about that job?

I’ve heard Derrick Newsome from BL.
(03-10-2023, 04:36 PM)BillSelf Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2023, 03:01 PM)Grinch1 Wrote: [ -> ]Shelby Valley will be open as Rowe is retiring.  Anyone have any details about that job?

I’ve heard Derrick Newsome from BL.
I’ve heard that as well. If that becomes the case then where would the bobcats turn?
That job was Filled last week just not officially Bub.  You know how it works for sure Woah "BillSelf"

Lets all get behind those Breathitt Bobcats and Martin CO Cardinals and bring home a winner from Rupp Blush

Look out for 55 next season Smile
(03-10-2023, 08:28 PM)Sports72 Wrote: [ -> ]That job was Filled last week just not officially Bub.  You know how it works for sure Woah "BillSelf"

Lets all get behind those Breathitt Bobcats and Martin CO Cardinals and bring home a winner from Rupp Blush

Look out for 55 next season Smile

Not sure what you mean by that?

55?
Wolfe County should be open.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7