Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 70 Letcher Central 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Back and forth for a while but Perry pulled away in the 4th and then went 15/15 from the FT line in the 4th quarter.

Dylan Knight led the team in scoring but also had several big steals as he had the read on Letcher’s entry passes into the big man.

Letcher played pretty well and had a lead in the second quarter for a bit. Weathered a few storms but couldn’t get stops down the stretch and when they had to put Perry on the line they didn’t miss. I think had they got the ball to Adams like they wanted it could have changed the game dramatically.
Perry had better be getting it together or they are going to be on vacation
Breathitt has no chance beating Perry at Perry. NO CHANCE IN HELL.
(02-15-2023, 12:12 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Breathitt has no chance beating Perry at Perry.  NO CHANCE IN HELL.
This guy has Breathitt on the brain so much that he hijacks the PCC/Letcher thread and goes completely off topic to let everyone know Breathitt can’t win @PCC…

I’m not sure what happened to make this so personal for you but you have made it clear Breathitt is living rent free in your head. Sad thing is this guy lives in Breathitt Co lol
I highjacked it cause spectator plays for Breathitt
Better watch out duke boy or they will get tuco on your a$$
Everyone knows that Letcher was a fluke all the time. They have NO chance at all.

DukeBoy you will see what happens to Perry the next time they face Breathitt. Collins is the best play in the region and NO one else is even close. A man among boys at the level he’s playing on.
Man among boys play for teams like UK and Duke. He signed with anyone like that yet?
Adams shot goes down at Whitaker... Breathitt would have taken a L. Keep on sleeping on them. Pcc with Beverly getting healthy and playing on their home floor are not to be taken lightly by anyone especially Breathitt.
(02-16-2023, 03:47 PM)UKisN1 Wrote: [ -> ]Adams shot goes down at Whitaker... Breathitt would have taken a L. Keep on sleeping on them. Pcc with Beverly getting healthy and playing on their home floor are not to be taken lightly by anyone especially Breathitt.
Shoulda woulda coulda. Adams only had 6 points in the game. Every team gets excuses other than Breathitt and it seems that’s how it’ll always be.
Nobody making an excuse just stating a fact.
(02-15-2023, 12:12 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Breathitt has no chance beating Perry at Perry.  NO CHANCE IN HELL.
Delete your account pukeboy
I’m not deleting my account Night Shade but I will say this, Breathitt wore the Dores out. I am a humble person, I will take my medicine. Hope to see the Cats win some games at Rupp.
(02-16-2023, 08:04 PM)Badger Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2023, 03:47 PM)UKisN1 Wrote: [ -> ]Adams shot goes down at Whitaker... Breathitt would have taken a L. Keep on sleeping on them. Pcc with Beverly getting healthy and playing on their home floor are not to be taken lightly by anyone especially Breathitt.
Shoulda woulda coulda. Adams only had 6 points in the game. Every team gets excuses other than Breathitt and it seems that’s how it’ll always be.
Those ole Have brothers rear their head at every loss. Older brother-Should Have,baby brother- Could Have and adoptive brother-Would Have. I bet that family reunion is like a funeral service. Haha
I’ve seen Beverly play several times over the years and he’s a solid player, but he’s no highlight real. Sorry to hurt feelings, I’m just not impressed. He was maybe the 5th best player on the floor last night at best.
(03-07-2023, 10:15 PM)Wolfeman Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve seen Beverly play several times over the years and he’s a solid player, but he’s no highlight real. Sorry to hurt feelings, I’m just not impressed. He was maybe the 5th best player on the floor last night at best.
If I’m not mistaken kid has played through a lot of injuries. He is a solid player who appears to be a very good leader on the court. When 100% healthy I’d say he can play with anyone in the 14th

Maybe not in hell but in John C Combs arena they whipped that a$&. Sorry couldn’t resist!

(02-15-2023, 12:50 AM)Hi zaga_fan Wrote: [ -> ]Back and forth for a while but Perry pulled away in the 4th and then went 15/15 from the FT line in the 4th quarter.

Dylan Knight led the team in scoring but also had several big steals as he had the read on Letcher’s entry passes into the big man.

Letcher played pretty well and had a lead in the second quarter for a bit. Weathered a few storms but couldn’t get stops down the stretch and when they had to put Perry on the line they didn’t miss. I think had they got the ball to Adams like they wanted it could have changed the game dramatically.
Good analogy of this game, I can’t help but wonder though if the unneeded negative attention after the district win played a factor on this LCC team. They don’t have a lot of regional tournament success in the past and all attention needed to be focused on this game and not on the off the court actions, teams that have post season success are those that are 100% focused on the next game and spend every minute preparing for that game. But heck of a year for LCC, a school with their enrollment should be competing every year in this region and they look like they are starting to move in that direction.
(03-12-2023, 10:55 PM)Justagoodoleboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2023, 10:15 PM)Wolfeman Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve seen Beverly play several times over the years and he’s a solid player, but he’s no highlight real. Sorry to hurt feelings, I’m just not impressed. He was maybe the 5th best player on the floor last night at best.
If I’m not mistaken kid has played through a lot of injuries. He is a solid player who appears to be a very good leader on the court. When 100% healthy I’d say he can play with anyone in the 14th

Maybe not in hell but in John C Combs arena they whipped that a$&. Sorry couldn’t resist!

(02-15-2023, 12:50 AM)Hi zaga_fan Wrote: [ -> ]Back and forth for a while but Perry pulled away in the 4th and then went 15/15 from the FT line in the 4th quarter.

Good analogy of this game, I can’t help but wonder though if the unneeded negative attention after the district win played a factor on this LCC team. They don’t have a lot of regional tournament success in the past and all attention needed to be focused on this game and not on the off the court actions, teams that have post season success are those that are 100% focused on the next game and spend every minute preparing for that game. But heck of a year for LCC, a school with their enrollment should be competing every year in this region and they look like they are starting to move in that direction.

Definitely not a good look for LCC or the LCC Coach after the District Championship..  As a coach, you gotta be smarter than that..