Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cov. Catholic 70 Clay County 38
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No running clock...  I guess that's something. 

Two storied basketball programs---Clay County and UK ---  are both now fully embedded deep in the sh!tter.

Farmer must be very proud alumnus.  Let's hope both can , at least, salvage a winning season.
^ Clay should beat Jackson County in district tournament and should advance to regional tournament…………….Did I say should??
Wow, 38 points. Hard to believe.
Last year it was “we’re the youngest team in the state”. Can’t wait to hear the motto for this year and next.
#runitintotheground
#runitundertheground
(02-11-2023, 06:17 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]No running clock...  I guess that's something. 

Two storied basketball programs---Clay County and UK ---  are both now fully embedded deep in the sh!tter.

Farmer must be very proud alumnus.  Let's hope both can , at least, salvage a winning season.
And what do both programs have in common?  A terrible X's & O's coach who couldn't coach themselves out of a box.
(02-14-2023, 12:37 PM)cchsfan4life Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2023, 06:17 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]No running clock...  I guess that's something. 

And what do both programs have in common?  A terrible X's & O's coach who couldn't coach themselves out of a box.
I don't think Gray is  terrible X's and O's coach.  Maybe there are other issues but I don't think it is his in-game work.  I've seen Gray outcoach both Davis and Pietrowski.
Gray is a terrible coach not just x and o but A-Z.
(02-15-2023, 01:41 AM)FallRock Wrote: [ -> ]Gray is a terrible coach not just x and o but A-Z.

I disagree.
(02-14-2023, 05:10 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2023, 12:37 PM)cchsfan4life Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't think Gray is  terrible X's and O's coach.  Maybe there are other issues but I don't think it is his in-game work.  I've seen Gray outcoach both Davis and Pietrowski.
No dog in the fight but clay had a very significant talent advantage on Bell last week, and i’m bell 100 percent. But still lost cause the difference of the guy on the sidelines. Sizemore and Maxey at Bell outcoached gray enough to pull it off. I didn’t see much in-game work other than don’t hesitate to let it fly and rebound.
I think there’s talk that the players don’t listen or won’t listen to Gray. That in itself is a coaching flaw…has nothing to do with the players. Lack of respect is a byproduct of poor leadership.