Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2023 Knox Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aug 18 vs. Whitley County
Aug 25 vs. Williamsburg (at South Laurel First Priory Bowl)
Sep 1 @ Somerset
Sep 8 @ Scott (TN)
Sep 15 vs. Danville
Sep 22 - BYE
Sep 29 vs. McCreary Central (D)
Oct 6 @ Bell County (D)
Oct 13 @ Clay County (D)
Oct 20 vs. Rockcastle County (D)
Oct 27 @ Middlesboro
(02-08-2023, 08:38 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Aug 18 vs. Whitley County
Aug 25 vs. Williamsburg (at South Laurel First Priory Bowl)
Sep 1 @ Somerset
Sep 8 @ Scott (TN)
Sep 15 vs. Danville
Sep 22 - BYE
Sep 29 vs. McCreary Central (D)
Oct 6 @ Bell County (D)
Oct 13 @ Clay County (D)
Oct 20 vs. Rockcastle County (D)
Oct 27 @ Middlesboro
Whitley- L
Williamsburg - W
Somerset - L
Scott (TN) - W
Danville - W
McCreary - W
Bell - L
Clay - L
Rockcastle -W
Middlesboro- W
 I find it very hard to predict. I feel Knox will have the best player in Partin. His health will be vital for Knox's season. I could see Knox being as successful as 8-2, 9-1 or fall to as low as 3-7. For that I think they will finish 6-4.
Bump
Bump, gotta be news out of Knox County.
Partin is going to have to transfer or something so we can get some Knox Countians on here to blow with.
(07-17-2023, 12:17 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Partin is going to have to transfer or something so we can get some Knox Countians on here to blow with.
Did the big boy leave North back to Knox? If so is he playing football? If so Knox just got better and might be just what they needed to beat Bell County.
Knox sure got them last year.
(07-18-2023, 12:08 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Knox sure got them last year.
Are you saying that you think Knox should win our district then bull?
(07-19-2023, 07:52 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: [ -> ]

No, just meaning that Knox beat Bell last year when they played. I listened to the last part of that game and it was unreal atmosphere. I honestly think that if Rockcastle is fully healthy and has any bit of a line, they should be in the running to make a case for the district title. Rock was hurt for most of the season last year from what I read and with the 2 transfers, that district will get baptized by Austin Johnson. He’s a heavy hitter. I like him and to add to the running attack the QB Warren, then Rock should roll.
(07-19-2023, 08:14 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

No, just meaning that Knox beat Bell last year when they played. I listened to the last part of that game and it was unreal atmosphere. I honestly think that if Rockcastle is fully healthy and has any bit of a line, they should be in the running to make a case for the district title. Rock was hurt for most of the season last year from what I read and with the 2 transfers, that district will get baptized by Austin Johnson. He’s a heavy hitter. I like him and to add to the running attack the QB Warren, then Rock should roll.
They did really well against Bell in 7on7 much better than last year and we have practically everyone back from last year with those additions you stated which with having Warren at QB he has the experience against Bell beating them once with his old team mate Larkey and almost last year i think we can beat Bell this year but will have to see I really could see a crazy scenario where we beat Clay and Bell but if we lose at Knox you could see some crazy 3 way where we beat 2/3 lose to one have Knox and Clay do something similar and have a cluster at the top lol hopefully we win out right and have that happen for second place between those 3 teams but you never know haha Rock was at Corbin last night did you hear anything
(07-19-2023, 10:54 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: [ -> ]

They did really well against Bell in 7on7 much better than last year and we have practically everyone back from last year with those additions you stated which with having Warren at QB he has the experience against Bell beating them once with his old team mate Larkey and almost last year i think we can beat Bell this year but will have to see I really could see a crazy scenario where we beat Clay and Bell but if we lose at Knox you could see some crazy 3 way where we beat 2/3 lose to one have Knox and Clay do something similar and have a cluster at the top lol hopefully we win out right and have that happen for second place between those 3 teams but you never know haha Rock was at Corbin last night did you hear anything

No, I haven’t talked to anyone about the 7x7, Ive been slacking here lately, I’m going to have to get with it. But I was thinking the same for that district. All those games will be fun to watch. I know Clay and Knox are happy to be in 3A. I’d like to catch all those games.   I know Clay puts their home games on YouTube. I watch all those. I think Knox puts there’s  on YouTube also.
(07-19-2023, 11:21 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

No, I haven’t talked to anyone about the 7x7, Ive been slacking here lately, I’m going to have to get with it. But I was thinking the same for that district. All those games will be fun to watch. I know Clay and Knox are happy to be in 3A. I’d like to catch all those games.   I know Clay puts their home games on YouTube. I watch all those. I think Knox puts there’s  on YouTube also.
Knox runs all over Bell County and RockCastle. Partin kid is a man and he won’t be denied against either team. How’s the eligibility issues coming along?
Gavin Chadwell enrolled back at knox Monday ..will make us a different team
(07-21-2023, 04:23 PM)hchs fan Wrote: [ -> ]Gavin Chadwell enrolled back at knox Monday ..will make us a different team

I thought you were a HCHS FAN?   Smile
(07-21-2023, 03:25 AM)Cowboy42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2023, 11:21 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2023, 07:52 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you saying that you think Knox should win our district then bull?

Knox runs all over Bell County and RockCastle. Partin kid is a man and he won’t be denied against either team. How’s the eligibility issues coming along?
Lmao keep that same confidence as the season unfolds and glad Knox has the district all under wraps. As far as I’m concerned Bell has proven and earned the district respect and are favored until another team steps up and knocks them off Rock is building a team to hopefully do just that. Times are changing at Rock and it started by the hiring last season glad to see it’s already ruffling feathers now it’s time to take the next step and knock some pads off on Friday nights like it used to be But wait I forgot that Knox is added back to our district they just expecting to own it last I checked when all 3 of us used to be in the same district it wasn’t never dominanted by Knox it was always either Bell or Rock but glad to see the confidence is their at least.