Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 33 Cumberland 27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great job Hazard!!
Great job Bulldogs!!!!! Keep rolling!!!!
Congrats Hazard
I tell you what it was dogfight...one of the best games Ive ever seen cumberland play...they did a great job. Hard fought game on both sides, they cant feel bad about nething. BUT, we are now back to back District Champs and the only Hazard team to EVER be 12-0!!! WHOO..KEEP ROLLIN!!!
Whoa, close call for the Dawgs! Congrats Hazard!
Congrats Hazard, Coach Dixon and the Dawgs keep rolling!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO WAY TO GO BULLDOGS!!!!!
I have to give Cumberland credit...the redskins came out to play tonight and play they did. I understand that this is their last ever football game as the Cumberland Redskins because they will be consolidating into another school next year. Cumberland had made their minds up that they were not going down without a fight, much like Evarts last week in their last ever football game.
Congrats to both of these teams, and to Evarts last week, for playing their hearts out in the playoffs.

WAY TO KEEP ROLLIN' DAWGS!!!!!!! :Clap:
Congrats Hazard and Cumberland for a great game.
I am not shocked at this score! Cumberland had a **** good footbll team this year and I can honestly say I will miss the Redskins, Cawood, and Evarts! Such tradition with those 3 schools! Hazard keeps there undefeated dream season alive. Things get a little harder next week! Good Luck Dawgs!
I take back the "things get harder next week, because IMO Cumberland could beat Campbellsville by at least 14-20 points. Didn't know that was Hazard's next opponent. Regardless ...GO DAWGS!
Way-To-Go Dawgs!!! Hard fought game but we came out on top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck Next Weeks!!!! Lets make it 13-0!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!