Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How will the Commodores do in 23 season?

New district games- Corbin Letcher and Whitley

Non district games- Somerset, Martin Co, Breathitt, Shelby Valley, Lawrence and Williamsburg

I think schedule is still in the works.
Corbin probably be a Loss. Could win the two other district games.

They will run the table on the other games. 9-1 prediction. Lawrence will be tough opponent but winnable. All roads lead to Boyle in the playoffs.
(01-31-2023, 04:49 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Corbin probably be a Loss.  Could win the two other district games.

They will run the table on the other games.  9-1 prediction. Lawrence will be tough opponent but winnable.  All roads lead to Boyle in the playoffs.

Wishful thinking on your part
(01-31-2023, 04:49 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Corbin probably be a Loss.  Could win the two other district games.

They will run the table on the other games.  9-1 prediction. Lawrence will be tough opponent but winnable.  All roads lead to Boyle in the playoffs.
Someone better drug test you Dukeboy
Lol. I’d fail it. No doubt
Corbin is brutal, Letcher graduated some but they had a good football team last year.
Perry returns 19 of 22 starters this year, they should be a solid team this season.
Ok let’s do some Real Talk,
Corbin - Loss
Whitley - Win
Letcher - Win
Somerset - Win
Williamsburg- Win
Breathitt - Win
Shelby Valley - Tuff Game but winnable
Martin County - Win
Lawrence - Tuff Game but winnable
Bell County - not sure it’s for sure a go.

So really, why not 9-1. If their center hadn’t got hurt, they’d won another game or two this past season. This could be a special season for Perry. You know, Corbin lost a lot. Anything is possible. They get some North to South runners they could be really good. Heard Smith kid was moving to the backfield. He’s a big fast kid.
(02-01-2023, 10:59 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Ok let’s do some Real Talk,
Corbin - Loss
Whitley - Win
Letcher - Win
Somerset - Win
Williamsburg- Win
Breathitt - Win
Shelby Valley -  Tuff Game but winnable
Martin County - Win

So really, why not 9-1.  If their center hadn’t got hurt, they’d won another game or two this past season.  This could be a special season for Perry.  You know, Corbin lost a lot.  Anything is possible.  They get some North to South runners they could be really good.  Heard Smith kid was moving to the backfield.  He’s a big fast kid.

So I assume in your mindset that Letcher will be down from a heavy graduation. I’m hearing Bell County will be hard to handle and expecting to have a very deep playoff run as well as Corbin. Corbin should get a few transfers and even without any, should be very competitive. So I can see Perry winning possibly 5 games. Because the other 5 will be nice matchup’s and depending on the opponent, not a guaranteed victory but can win some of those games.
Now that they allow for 2 lower class games in the first 2 weeks I would like to see them and Hazard play. Don't see it happening anytime soon but would love to see the rivalry in football start back.
Would be nice to see them play again but nobody here in Mayberry wants any hurt feelings or anyone upset showing any signs of emotion or anger. Joke if you ask me. Only a select few people keeping this from happening. School board should vote on it from both sides. Who is afraid of who?
Scared of losing players to the winning side.
They been trading players since the beginning of football in this area. Not gonna stop that regardless. Both have good programs so what’s the shame in losing to one another?
Perry needs to beat them. The majority of kids leave Perry and go to Hazard.
Haven't played in years and players still swap between the two. They can play in the other sports so why not football. It would be a great atmosphere and game. Sadly it won't happen.
Corbin - Loss
Whitley - Win
Letcher - Win
Somerset - Win
Williamsburg- Win
Breathitt - Win
Martin County - Win

So really, why not 9-1.  If their center hadn’t got hurt, they’d won another game or two this past season.  This could be a special season for Perry.  You know, Corbin lost a lot.  Anything is possible.  They get some North to South runners they could be really good.  Heard Smith kid was moving to the backfield.  He’s a big fast kid.
Whitley County will smoke some Commodore hind end.
It’s because of a few people. Afraid there will be HARD FEELINGS. Get over yourselves guys and do it for the community. Not about just a few.
Same as most years. They’ll field a decent team and have a decent start to the season but quickly lose interest and start to look ahead to round ball season.  Looking at the schedule, they’ll finish around 7-3 or maybe even 6-4
(02-03-2023, 03:33 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
Corbin - Loss
Whitley - Win
Letcher - Win
Somerset - Win
Williamsburg- Win
Breathitt - Win
Martin County - Win

Didn't work in 2021 or 2022, third time must be the charm.
(02-03-2023, 05:14 PM)barkgoesthecat Wrote: [ -> ]
Corbin - Loss
Whitley - Win
Letcher - Win
Somerset - Win
Williamsburg- Win
Breathitt - Win
Martin County - Win

Look at the series record and see how many times it worked.
Nobody living in the past PJDoug. Perry will steamroll Whitley next season.
(02-03-2023, 10:16 PM)We pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
Corbin - Loss
Whitley - Win
Letcher - Win
Somerset - Win
Williamsburg- Win
Breathitt - Win
Martin County - Win

Whitleys terrible. I’m taking the commodores in this one.
(02-04-2023, 11:59 AM)Rookieoftheyear Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2023, 10:16 PM)We pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
Corbin - Loss
Whitley - Win
Letcher - Win
Somerset - Win
Williamsburg- Win
Breathitt - Win
Martin County - Win

Whitley actually played very good football for the first half of most games and kinda tired out in the 3rd quarter against some good football teams. I saw it with my own eyes. I liked the coach that resigned. He had Whitley playing good and going the right direction.
(02-04-2023, 11:35 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody living in the past PJDoug.  Perry will steamroll Whitley next season.
Whitley County will smoke your hind end behind the wood shed.
Corbin - Loss
Whitley - Win
Letcher - Win
Somerset - Win
Williamsburg- Win
Breathitt - Win
Martin County - Win

The Colonels will run it up your hind end and go through you like a dose of salts.
He must be talking about the Whitley Redhounds from up the road.
A lot of noise coming out of Perry Co. Someone should save this thread
Take a pic and put it back on here after Perry beats Whitley 42-0 next season.
(02-04-2023, 06:32 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2023, 03:33 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]Whitley County will smoke some Commodore hind end.

Whitley actually played very good football for the first half of most games and kinda tired out in the 3rd quarter against some good football teams. I saw it with my own eyes. I liked the coach that resigned. He had Whitley playing good and going the right direction.
That’s kind of like saying I almost won the lottery isn’t it? Still a loser either way. Coach did a good job. Did you ever think though he may have resigned for a reason. Possibly the reason being Whitley wasn’t a good football team and he knew there was no future there?
I’d love to say 9-1 lol for my Dores but after the disaster finish this past season, I’m just gonna be quiet on the prediction. But I do know we lost Combs and Vinson, that’s 2 of our top 3 recievers, we also lost our center, and a couple good linemen, our running back transferred to hazard , and while I think our QB had passing talent, I just don’t know if he runs the ball well enough to keep defenses honest, and they will bring pressure all night on him and force him out of the pocket. With Perry’s offensive mindset, they need their QB to be more of a runner than a passer. And defensively we have to get off the field, we couldn’t stop much anyone last year. Either way, can’t wait for august, but let’s win this region in hoops first!!

#notfootballtimeyet. #anchortime
Pages: 1 2