Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County Hires Matt Rhymer As New football Coach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(02-21-2023, 11:59 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2023, 03:39 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2023, 07:55 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations!!

Thanks, My friend. I hope you're doing ok  I've been thinking about you.

I tried some new chili mix PJ. Wild West Chili Mix. You have to try it. Appreciate you friend. I was down for a few weeks for sure.

I'll have to try that. I'm sorry for bad things that happen to us is life. If I can ever do anything for you please don't hesitate to let me know. I've I had sickness and suffered loss lately but I'm still here and ain't done yet Smile.   I finished my cookbook this week and it is being printed right now . Maybe I'll bottle some sauces next Smile. We still need to cook some barbecue up sometime. Maybe we can get some Eagles or Panthers or other wildcats to join us
(02-22-2023, 02:19 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

I tried some new chili mix PJ. Wild West Chili Mix. You have to try it. Appreciate you friend. I was down for a few weeks for sure.

I'll have to try that. I'm sorry for bad things that happen to us is life. If I can ever do anything for you please don't hesitate to let me know. I've I had sickness and suffered loss lately but I'm still here and ain't done yet Smile.   I finished my cookbook this week and it is being printed right now . Maybe I'll bottle some sauces next Smile. We still need to cook some barbecue up sometime. Maybe we can get some Eagles or Panthers or other wildcats to join us

Sounds awesome PJ! This 70 degree weather today has me itching to be outside. Outside means grilling time! I’ll take a cook book when they’re finished. I was telling you i finally figured out how to make steak that’s eatable and I can use a few more recipes. I ain’t near the cook that you are but we won’t go hungry lol.
(02-22-2023, 03:35 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

Sounds awesome PJ! This 70 degree weather today has me itching to be outside. Outside means grilling time! I’ll take a cook book when they’re finished. I was telling you i finally figured out how to make steak that’s eatable and I can use a few more recipes. I ain’t near the cook that you are but we won’t go hungry lol.
I'm thankful for what I get Smile. We'll have a big cookout sometime instead of talking about it . Maybe Granny Bear will help us
(02-21-2023, 10:58 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully Matt will stay at this job longer than he did at  his previous coaching job (about six weeks).

Doesn't he have middle school boys coming up.  Might be what he's not at UC any longer.  Wants to coach his own kids.
(02-23-2023, 01:25 AM)BEChargers Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2023, 10:58 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully Matt will stay at this job longer than he did at  his previous coaching job (about six weeks).

Doesn't he have middle school boys coming up.  Might be what he's not at UC any longer.  Wants to coach his own kids.

Then why quit your most recent HS coaching job after six weeks?  Rhymer "resigned" suddenly on Dec 18. '21 from UC. On Jan 21 he took a HS coaching job and resigned it on March 7. Fast forward ten months and Zeke is fired... I mean "resigned" and  Matt is installed.
(02-23-2023, 03:21 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]

Then why quit your most recent HS coaching job after six weeks?  Rhymer "resigned" suddenly on Dec 18. '21 from UC. On Jan 21 he took a HS coaching job and resigned it on March 7. Fast forward ten months and Zeke is fired... I mean "resigned" and  Matt is installed.
Didn't Eier work for him at UC? Crazy to think you would cut the throat of a guy that worked for you for what 6 or so years.
(02-23-2023, 01:21 PM)LameDawg Wrote: [ -> ]

Didn't Eier work for him at UC? Crazy to think you would cut the throat of a guy that worked for you for what 6 or so years.

He's supposed to love Jesus. 

Yes,  my buddy Zeke worked under him for several years.

I doubt the folks in Bristol, TN are very happy with Matt, either.
I personally felt like Zeke did an admirable job in his two seasons at the helm. His players never quit. Played extremely hard, and improved. Rhymer's defense was a mess. Zeke is a good young coach with creative, aggressive mindset on offense. Had the Colonels been able to stop anyone on defense, they would have won a lot more games.
(02-22-2023, 04:17 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2023, 03:39 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, My friend. I hope you're doing ok  I've been thinking about you.

I'm thankful for what I get Smile. We'll have a big cookout sometime instead of talking about it . Maybe Granny Bear will help us

I'll bring fresh green beans and fresh fried corn!!
(02-23-2023, 05:25 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2023, 11:59 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]I tried some new chili mix PJ. Wild West Chili Mix. You have to try it. Appreciate you friend. I was down for a few weeks for sure.

Granny Bear don’t drink pjdoug kool-aid he hasn’t forgot about pick’em contest. Lol!!
(02-23-2023, 11:16 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2023, 02:19 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]I'll have to try that. I'm sorry for bad things that happen to us is life. If I can ever do anything for you please don't hesitate to let me know. I've I had sickness and suffered loss lately but I'm still here and ain't done yet Smile.   I finished my cookbook this week and it is being printed right now . Maybe I'll bottle some sauces next Smile. We still need to cook some barbecue up sometime. Maybe we can get some Eagles or Panthers or other wildcats to join us

Granny Bear don’t drink pjdoug kool-aid he hasn’t forgot about pick’em contest. Lol!!

You haven't forgotten either Smile
(02-21-2023, 11:59 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]I tried some new chili mix PJ. Wild West Chili Mix. You have to try it. Appreciate you friend. I was down for a few weeks for sure.

Sounds good Smile
who on coaching staff

He said why he left the last highschool. Don't you believe him? Smile
(02-23-2023, 03:41 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]

He's  supposed to  love Jesus. 

What happened at Bristol Tn?
(03-05-2023, 10:52 AM)Playcaller66 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2023, 03:41 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2023, 01:25 AM)BEChargers Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't he have middle school boys coming up.  Might be what he's not at UC any longer.  Wants to coach his own kids.

He's  supposed to  love Jesus. 

What happened at Bristol Tn?

He up and quit six weeks after being named head coach at THS.
(02-28-2023, 08:21 PM)hchs fan Wrote: [ -> ]who on coaching staff
I wish I knew.
Did coach answer any questions yet?
Construction has began on Whitley s field. Is the carpet all they're getting? I'd like to see some locker rooms and one of them TV's with a big ole screen. An indoor practice facility would also be nice in the future. They are making upgrades with a physical education building? Smile
(03-25-2023, 05:57 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]Construction has began on Whitley s field. Is the carpet all they're getting? I'd like to see some locker rooms and one of them TV's with a big ole screen. An indoor practice facility would also be  nice in the future. They are making upgrades with a physical education building? Smile

Dougie are they upgrading to turf? I've always thought Whitley had one of the nicest kept fields in the entire state.
(03-27-2023, 09:05 AM)barkgoesthecat Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2023, 05:57 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]Construction has began on Whitley s field. Is the carpet all they're getting? I'd like to see some locker rooms and one of them TV's with a big ole screen. An indoor practice facility would also be  nice in the future. They are making upgrades with a physical education building? Smile

Dougie are they upgrading to turf? I've always thought Whitley had one of the nicest kept fields in the entire state.

Yes. They started on it last week.
(03-27-2023, 09:05 AM)barkgoesthecat Wrote: [ -> ]

They did have a nice field. I like grass, but turf does have some advantages.
Pages: 1 2