Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co. 69 Betsy Layne 62
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got to listen to just a little of this one.  Seems like a nice win for the Bulldogs. I thought BL would run away with this one.  Anyone have any details?  Also BL meets Martin County next. Could be 3 straight losses for the Bobcats.
Talking to people that were there it sounds like another step down the ladder. No discipline on offense and a lot of forced shots by the big two with no regards to coaching or anything else. The stats on KHSAA show those two a combined 33 percent from the field. Looks like only five players played- or at least got any shots off. I know BL tries to play upbeat, but playing 5 the entire game like that makes the 4th quarter tough. They may not have anyone else to go to, but you've got to take the foot off the pedal if your first five play the entire 32. BL led all the way to the end of 3 when Lawrence hit a 3 at the buzzer and never looked back in the 4th is what I'm hearing. BL will not make it out of district if something does not change.
Betsy layne was without robinson and hall
(01-20-2023, 12:30 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: [ -> ]Betsy layne was without robinson and hall
That’s funny on KHSAA it says Robinson had 17 points this game.
(01-20-2023, 12:30 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: [ -> ]Betsy layne was without robinson and hall

Brady Robinson played in this game against Lawrence County.  Tanner Hall quit three weeks ago.