Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Morehead State Professor Charged With Smoking Crack in front of her Baby...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A well-known assistant professor at Morehead State University is accused of smoking crack in front of her baby.

Noelle N'Diaye was arrested and charged with first degree wanton endangerment.

Detectives say her husband told investigators his wife admitted to smoking crack in front of their two-month old daughter.

Police took the child to the hospital where they say she tested positive for cocaine.

http://www.wkyt.com/wymtnews/headlines/11265896.html
another example of whats leading (and teaching) this generation..brilliant move by that genius professor..
Pathetic...
I'm glad the husband called the police on her for the protection of the baby... she shouldn't be out on bond either... she should be charged with attempted murder!
Wow! What's this world coming to. I bet she never was corrected the "right" way when she was a child. Too many "time-outs" for kids now. My daddy never gave me a "time-out" when I was a kid. I got a good old fashioned butt-whoopin'. It taught me that there were consequences to doing wrong. Now, when I get close to doing something that isn't on the up & up, I reflect back to what I got for doing wrong....
Just awful.
That is so terrible. I pray the baby will be okay. And I'm proud of the husband!
Problem with MSU is not a lot of people want to go there to teach.

This is the 2nd time in a year that someone associated with the school has done some serious wrong...........