Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Dores go 0-3 at the AIT, they did not have Rydge, and they played , Lincoln county, blue ridge, and the Carmel school. 3 very big and talented teams, and Perry had chances to win the last 2 games but fell short by 3 and by 1.  They are now 6-9 on the season but their losses are to some really good teams.  I think the schedule will
Pay off come regional tourney time.         What’s your thought on my commodores?
#doresnation

Losses:
@Harlan county by 18 points 
Harlan independent by 10 points 
@martin county by 22 points 
@hazard by 3 points 
@Pikeville by 4 points 
Bracken county at Pikeville by 11 points 
Lincoln county at Ashland by 10 points 
Blue ridge at Ashland by 3 points 
Carmel at Ashland by 1 point
That’s 5 losses in a row. That’s never a good thing. Idk what to think honestly. Not saw them play in a long time. Hazard seems to be team to beat.
If Ridge comes back healthy then it makes them a different team. Right now Hazard is the “Top Dawg”. Breathitt looks like they’re a bad game away from blowing up. Hearing parents have already started trying to replace Arch Johnson. Letcher looks dangerous but I haven’t seen them play in person. Wolfe and Estill can play with anyone on a given night.
Perry central will be tough come tournament when certain kids decide they want to play. Keep your eyes in the team huddle during timeouts and quit looking up in the stands