Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Merry Christmas!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to say Merry Christmas to ALL my BGR Family!!  I wish nothing but the happiest and healthiest Holiday season for all of you!

Please remember that this time of year is most difficult for some, so spread a little kindness.  It feels just as good to give as to receive.

Here's to a prosperous and happy New Year for all of us!!

Heart Heart Heart
Merry Christmas BGR
What time should we all be at Granny's for dinner?
If I was going to be home, plantmanky, you would certainly be more than welcome. BUT since I became a Great Grandmother this year, I will be traveling to be with my family. That way, I can keep the baby off the roads. Damn I-75 has become a war zone.
Merry Christmas everyone and hope every has a great holiday season!

Weathers going to turn bad so hope everyone stays warm and safe! Let me know if you all need anything.
(12-22-2022, 11:47 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]I want to say Merry Christmas to ALL my BGR Family!!  I wish nothing but the happiest and healthiest Holiday season for all of you!

Please remember that this time of year is most difficult for some, so spread a little kindness.  It feels just as good to give as to receive.

Here's to a prosperous and happy New Year for all of us!!
Merry Christmas GB! Safe travels to your family destination.
Knee surgery last Friday has forced me to stay home & not travel this year to see family. 
With the incoming weather I may be like the Fonz eating ravioli out of a can LOL.
Merry Christmas to all BGR
Merry Christmas BGR.
May God bless everyone with a Merry Christmas and a happy new year
We only got a couple inches of snow here, but the temperatures and winds are crazy!!!

Stay safe everyone!
Merry Christmas!!!! Made it to Kentucky just ahead of this storm. When I left NC, it was 58 degrees. It is currently -9. Be safe.
I don't feel like staying right now but wanted to say Merry Christmas to all of you. 64SUR please pray hard for me so I'll be able to talk trash your hind end soon. Zi hope all of you have the best Christmas ever with family and have the best year ever in 2023. A big Thank You to some Redhounds for being good to me and treating me like family.. I had a rough start to last year and almost died but Come fighting back and won three different trophies including best pulled chicken and best pulled pork in a barbecue competition then a few months later won a chili cook-off Grand Champion and People's Choice. A year later I'm feeling rough again, but I'm not done yet I'm gonna keep coming back as gain and again and again after being knocked down, just like I did when I played football and won the Sportsmanship Award.. it's my favorite accomplishment so far. Can you believe I won that? lol. pS Mr Bullgotout, You are one awesome person that made this year better. Thank you, Brother!
Hope everyone’s power and water stayed on and if he didn’t I hope it’s nothing major to get it back up and going!
Merry Christmas to everyone, even Paintsville Hazard and Raceland fans.
(12-23-2022, 11:22 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]I don't feel like staying right now but wanted to say Merry Christmas to all of you. 64SUR please pray hard for me so I'll be able to talk trash your hind end soon. Zi hope all of you have the best Christmas ever with family and have the best year ever in 2023. A big Thank You to some Redhounds for being good to me and treating me like family.. I had a rough start to last year and almost died but Come fighting back and won three different trophies including best pulled chicken and best  pulled pork in a barbecue competition then a few months later won a chili cook-off Grand Champion and People's Choice. A year later I'm feeling rough again, but I'm not done yet  I'm gonna keep coming back as gain and again and again after being knocked down, just like I did when I played football and won the Sportsmanship Award.. it's my favorite accomplishment so far. Can you believe I won that? lol. pS  Mr  Bullgotout, You are one awesome person that made this year better. Thank you, Brother!

We have all been very worried about you pj.  I am happy to do anything you need to help you; just PM me.
I'll be praying for you throughout this season, and hope you stay warm!!!
(12-24-2022, 08:02 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2022, 11:22 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]I don't feel like staying right now but wanted to say Merry Christmas to all of you. 64SUR please pray hard for me so I'll be able to talk trash your hind end soon. Zi hope all of you have the best Christmas ever with family and have the best year ever in 2023. A big Thank You to some Redhounds for being good to me and treating me like family.. I had a rough start to last year and almost died but Come fighting back and won three different trophies including best pulled chicken and best  pulled pork in a barbecue competition then a few months later won a chili cook-off Grand Champion and People's Choice. A year later I'm feeling rough again, but I'm not done yet  I'm gonna keep coming back as gain and again and again after being knocked down, just like I did when I played football and won the Sportsmanship Award.. it's my favorite accomplishment so far. Can you believe I won that? lol. pS  Mr  Bullgotout, You are one awesome person that made this year better. Thank you, Brother!

We have all been very worried about you pj.  I am happy to do anything you need to help you; just PM me.
I'll be praying for you throughout this season, and hope you stay warm!!!
Same here dougie, if you need anything at all just PM me and it is done my friend.
Merry Christmas from TrojanMan69
Merry Christmas everyone!  
[attachment=465]