Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Peterson out at least one game but won't need surgery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- As Adrian Peterson was prone on the Lambeau Field turf, his football future flashed before his eyes as a searing pain radiated from his right knee.
"That pain was horrible. I don't know if you've ever experienced pain where you don't want anybody to touch you. Just be still for a few minutes until it calms down. That's the kind of pain it was," Peterson said. "Not really knowing what to expect because it was my knee. I was just praying, 'God please, don't let it be anything serious.'"

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3106749
As a Vikings fan I hate to hear the news, but it may evolve into a blessing in disguise. Without Adrian this season, the Vikings might be winless instead of having 3 Ws. With the injury Adrian will get some time off and will be reduced on his carries keeping him fresh for next season. Also, with those actions, Minnesota will not likely win many more games solidifying a spot near the top of the draft board which could help bring in the much needed QB the franchise is seeking, and needing, desperately.
Im glad that Adrian don't have to have surgery. Now he gets some rest and he will be able to perform to his best.
He needs to come back!! I have him and LT in a fantasy league!!!
Hate to hear that he got injured but atleast it isn't as threatning or serious as it already is. Hope he makes it back to a speedy recovery and gets back out on the field and run all over the NFL.
-STATS- Wrote:Hate to hear that he got injured but atleast it isn't as threatning or serious as it already is. Hope he makes it back to a speedy recovery and gets back out on the field and run all over the NFL.

I know, and if he gets back to form, there's not a team in our league that can beat me with him and LT. I had Drew Brees, but early in the season he was playing like crap and I needed to make room for someone else because one of my good players was on a bye week. I have Derek Anderson, though, who's been playing great.