Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: "Battle of the Border" info, anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm assuming J.12?
J.12? Can we get a little more information. I'm sure a lot know what you are talking about but I for one do not. Sorry...
So confused, lol/
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:So confused, lol/

Took the words right out of my mouth.
Battle of the border takes place in Jan. we play Tennessee. It should be good.
Two of my buddies Jordan Howard, and Casey Ginter have gotten the letters from them. so dont be suprised when you see these Magoffin boys. For more info PM me.
football, or what,,, whos WE????.....????
Umm..Well at least I know WE play Tenn. but who is WE???
Oh my god, think a little bit. WE=Kentucky vs Tenn...Battle of the Border.
Is this the OLD Ky allstars-Tenn allstars football game, renamed and rescheduled ???
damen hensley an adam dials got letters..
I see the SC boys in it
There is a couple of guys who received letters about it at Perry central
Brennan case and brandon blair from betsy layne got letters also.
betsylayne fanatic Wrote:Brennan case and brandon blair from betsy layne got letters also.

I doubt Brennan case got an invite to this is that a joke or somthing? lol
I thought this series ended last year, plus invitations aren't sent out until May 2008. If the series is still happening and that's a BIG IF.
DevilsWin Wrote:I thought this series ended last year, plus invitations aren't sent out until May 2008. If the series is still happening and that's a BIG IF.

I saw the papers when they was given to adam dials and looked over them they are due in on the 16th I think it said the game is being played at WKU on january the 12 im not exactly sure but i will find out.
Cards09 Wrote:I saw the papers when they was given to adam dials and looked over them they are due in on the 16th I think it said the game is being played at WKU on january the 12 im not exactly sure but i will find out.
Yeah someone needs to get to the bottom of this because the last I can remember hearing was that the Ky/Tn series was over and the KHSAA was going to have an All Ky East vs West game instead. Is it possible that Dials was invited to that instead of the Ky/Tn Senior Bowl?

The problem was something about Tennessee wanting to play this game in December/January rather than in June.
DevilsWin Wrote:Yeah someone needs to get to the bottom of this because the last I can remember hearing was that the Ky/Tn series was over and the KHSAA was going to have an All Ky East vs West game instead. Is it possible that Dials was invited to that instead of the Ky/Tn Senior Bowl?

The problem was something about Tennessee wanting to play this game in December/January rather than in June.

No the paper stated clearley right it KY vs. TN
I just dont remember where it is to be played at
Daniel Philhower From Estill Received A Letter
you see, I don't know much about it myself - just a ramblin' that was about the same as what Codeman said - I was fishing for a date and a location, AND confrimation that this wasn't someone blowin' smoke .... I was also wondering who/what is behind (sponsoring) it.

I don't think the WKU location is right; I'm guessing LMU or U. of the C.

TN already has a new (Toyota) East-West game at Carson-Newman on Dec. 15th.

I'll e-mail a buddy in Bristol and see if he knows anything - might not hear back from him until the weekend, though.
vundy33 Wrote:Oh my god, think a little bit. WE=Kentucky vs Tenn...Battle of the Border.
Thank you. Who else would it be?
bluegrassballa Wrote:Umm..Well at least I know WE play Tenn. but who is WE???

lol Codeman, I wasn't responding to your post..^^^
Does anyone if anyone from SV received a letter. If they didn't they should have. Especially Jonah Justice. He's pretty good player.
Its being played at the university of cumberland
Its at cumberland on jan. 12th, I asked coach parsons, and Brennan case and Brandon Blair both got letters, dont know if they are going though.
blackcatjt Wrote:I doubt Brennan case got an invite to this is that a joke or somthing? lol

no doubt man
vundy33 Wrote:Oh my god, think a little bit. WE=Kentucky vs Tenn...Battle of the Border.
Kentucky shares a border with seven states. WV, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Missourri, Tennessee and Virginia. Its not that obvious since the KY/Tenn all-star game no longer exists. Does anyone know who is sponsoring this game.
Wow what a thread.
FBALL Wrote:Kentucky shares a border with seven states. WV, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Missourri, Tennessee and Virginia. Its not that obvious since the KY/Tenn all-star game no longer exists. Does anyone know who is sponsoring this game.

True True...I gues the KY/TN game is just what pops into my head when I think of that. I wouldn't mind having a KY/VA game even though I think VA would hand us one....
vundy33 Wrote:True True...I gues the KY/TN game is just what pops into my head when I think of that. I wouldn't mind having a KY/VA game even though I think VA would hand us one....
Won't happen as long as VA rules stay the same - all we can have is E/W in the Summer.
Pages: 1 2