Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 80 Williamsburg 71
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Hounds play a really good team from Miami, FL in the SMC in Gatlinburg next week. The Miami squad has a couple of dynamite guards and are an extremely athletic team. A week or so ago they were ranked in the top five in the state of Florida by MaxPreps. They were beaten once since then. It will be a supreme challenge for the Hounds as they attempt to bring home the trophy from Gatlinburg for the second year in a row.

64Sur, what were your thoughts of the Hounds overall?
^ Overall Corbin looks like a top 3 team in the regions. I really like the 7th grader for Williamsburg scoring 18pts tonight.
1. North Laurel
2. Harlan
3. Corbin
4. Harlan County
Williamsburg needs to work on blocking out on the boards.
(12-17-2022, 01:18 AM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]^ Overall Corbin looks like a top 3 team in the regions.  I really like the 7th grader for Williamsburg scoring 18pts tonight. 
1. North Laurel
2. Harlan
3. Corbin
4. Harlan County

I  like it.    Wink
7th grader for williamsburg if he grows will be the next highly rated recruit in this region. Burg is good and competitive but doesn’t have the high ceiling like corbin. Corbin can grow into a regional final competitor and you never know what happens when the hounds are playing up on the hill in corbin.