Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Morgan County 60 Estill County 45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Morgan couldn’t miss. Estill couldn’t buy one. 

Morgan is good. Really good.
(12-15-2022, 11:42 PM)Strikeout King Wrote: [ -> ]Morgan couldn’t miss. Estill couldn’t buy one. 

Morgan is good. Really good.

All Morgan has needed for years has been a good coach.  For whatever reason, the kids over there are willing to be in the gym 365 days a year.
I would love to see Morgan County have some success this year. They’ve never had a ton of success in athletics but there are some great people in West Liberty.
I don't think any team in the 16th will want to play Morgan County come tournament time.
(12-16-2022, 01:06 PM)SocratesKy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think any team in the 16th will want to play Morgan County come tournament time.
Morgan was very impressive, they shot the lights out. Wouldn’t want to see them tournament time. 
Aren’t three of the player’s transfers from Elliott?
Yes the coach brought 3 very good players with him that are having a big impact for the Cougars.
(12-16-2022, 01:30 PM)PREZCAT Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2022, 01:06 PM)SocratesKy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think any team in the 16th will want to play Morgan County come tournament time.
Morgan was very impressive, they shot the lights out. Wouldn’t want to see them tournament time. 
Aren’t three of the player’s transfers from Elliott?
I understand two are twins that are the coaches brother.  Im not sure about the other, but I understand that all three are some of the better players in the region.
Well, at least these “transfers” aren’t from foreign countries through the exploitation of a foreign exchange program. Cracks me up that when the former toadies kids get to HS age; they became the Morgan Co Basketball All Time (John) Legend’s-“you know who you are lil man and your fake online id” UNDOING!!! HAHAHAHAH- fine people over there in Morgan!!