Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region Top 10 - Week 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gonna change my rankings up a little bit.

1.  Perry Central
2.  Leslie County
3.  Owsley County
4.  Letcher Central
5.  Knott Central
6.  Hazard
7.  Wolfe
8.  Estill
9.  Breathitt
10. Powell
1. Owsley
2. Perry
3. Leslie
4. Letcher
5. Knott
6. Hazard
7. Powell
8. Estill
9. Wolf
10. Brethitt
(12-15-2022, 11:58 PM)WWW Wrote: [ -> ]1. Owsley
2. Perry
3. Leslie
4. Letcher
5. Knott
6. Hazard
7. Powell
8. Estill
9. Wolf
10. Brethitt
 Agree.. This is more accurate… Top 2 or 3 will probably change around as season goes on. Owsley right now is your legit #1, Perry right behind them in a close 2nd…
I don’t know how good Louisville Assumption is these days but Perry beat them by 20 yesterday at PCC. Think Assumption beat Knott by double digits the day before. I still say Perry and Leslie are better than Owsley. Leslie beat Powell like a red headed step child, think close to 40. Lexi Lynch was the stray that stirred the drink for Owsley the past few years.
Owsley County and Leslie County are scheduled to play this Wednesday (12/22) in the Hyden Citizen Bank Classic. The Lady Eagles are good and on their home court and they will be a tough task to beat. Should be a good game. Owsley’s only loss is to an undefeated Knox Central team in Barbourville by 2 points. Knox has wins over Harlan Co, Harlan and South Laurel (in London).
We already know that Leslie is loaded with talent, so it should be a good game.
Their only common opponents so far is Hazard. Owsley defeated the Lady Bulldogs by 17 in Memorial the opening game of the season and Leslie won by 26 in Hyden Friday.
(12-18-2022, 12:20 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t know how good Louisville Assumption is these days but Perry beat them by 20 yesterday at PCC.  Think Assumption beat Knott by double digits the day before.  I still say Perry and Leslie are better than Owsley.  Leslie beat Powell like a red headed step child, think close to 40.  Lexi Lynch was the stray that stirred the drink for Owsley the past few years.
3 of Powell’s players was down with the flu including the Caudill girl they still played with limited mins. Leslie is very good but not better than Owsley
I’d take Leslie over Owsley 7 out of 10 on neutral floor.
It’s a good match up
The Owsley/Leslie game is the 22nd but in my above post I got the day wrong. They play Thursday, not Wednesday. Owsley plays Barbourville Wednesday and Breathitt Friday.
1 Leslie
2 Owsley
3 Perry
4 Letcher
5 Knott
6 Hazard
7 Wolfe
8 Powell
9 Estill
10 Buckhorn