Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Chargers 23 Colts 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Peyton threw 6 interceptions in this game. It was unreal! The Colts have dropped two in a row.
The Colts couldn't have done anything else wrong in this game. I still can't believe Manning threw 6 interceptions and they missed 2 field goals.
I LOVED it!
I loved getting to see the colts drop 2 in a row. Did my heart good.
Manning's falling apart, which is customary for him every year besides last year,
Worst I have ever seen Manning play. But the Chargers just about gave it away. If it wasn't for the late penalty and one of the greats kickers missing a 29 yard chip shot the Colts would have been heading back home the winners.
I think it was a good game. I'm glad that the Colts lost. I just can't believe that Mike missed that 29 yard field goal. It was weird to see him miss two in a game. I think the last ttim he missed two field goals in a game was 6 years ago.
I'm not for sure which one I'm more shocked at:
Manning having 6 INT's.
or
Vinatieri missing a chip shot to take the lead.
Who will take Peterson's spot next week?

Will he do as well? No, most backs can't get yards with a subpar o-line and no passing game, but Peterson's not human.