Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Did your team do as well as expected in 2022?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes
(12-12-2022, 11:40 AM)Fraley's World Wrote: [ -> ]kinda disappointing foe my Paintsville Tigers. Goddamighty we had talent but never understood why we didnt give the ball to that talent

Imo, Paintsville simply did not have the depth to be as they were in years past. Phelps, Allen, and several others are very talented ball players, but Paintsville was a shadow of its former self upfront.
(12-13-2022, 02:46 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]Yes

Absolutely better than expected and is why someone needs to ask the question, where are the college offers for other very deserving Redhounds on this roster. The players did everything ask of them all season and nearly won the state championship. They played unselfish as individuals to accomplish greatness. Some players removed from positions they’ve played since elementary school without complaint. I’m seeing same ole same ole post season rewards for certain players. I’m very happy to see the kids get college offers but come on coach you have a stable of athletes that need to be recognized as well. #37 and #40 on defense should have already been offered and #15 and #2 and #67 should have been offered as well because without either of these players the success isn’t happening this year. But it doesn’t take a genious to figure out who will be getting post season love. If memory serves me correct CHS had five players sign D1 letters to play college football last year.  Four being at EKU and one at Indiana State. Curious out of the five who is actually playing D1 football today? In my opinion if a coach makes calls or send film in on one kid in a position and yet another kid is doing better in that position why not give that kid a look also. Just my 10 cents worth because basketball season is here and now it’s time to watch same get taken care of on this BB side. I’m gonna say this and leave it right here-#15 most deserving player on team over 1000 yards receiving ( someone name me a former player at Corbin to ever do that )? Spread the love to the players that deserve it..Go Hounds…..
(12-11-2022, 12:32 PM)Danville Blue Devil Wrote: [ -> ]Danville’s season was a comedy of errors the plot of which continues to thicken with Luhman hiring his buddy who otherwise never would have been considered for the job.
That happens at most places in High School Football, it's who you know.
Yes. 3 years straight now.
Pages: 1 2