Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland 58 Greenup County 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Wow! I watched this on MyTown. That 63rd district is going to be a dogfight. Lewis plays with Rowan. Now Greenup takes Ashland to the wire on their home floor. Russell and Mandy Layne are still the odds on favorites, but the coaching of Jay Fite and Paul Miller is no joke.
(12-10-2022, 12:46 AM)16thregioner Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! I watched this on MyTown. That 63rd district is going to be a dogfight. Lewis plays with Rowan. Now Greenup takes Ashland to the wire on their home floor. Russell and Mandy Layne are still the odds on favorites, but the coaching of Jay Fite and Paul Miller is no joke.

Russell can't afford to not take anyone serious. Respect All fear no one.
I was hoping Greenup would pull off the upset, that would've been big for Greenup's program. I watch the very end on mytown.
(12-10-2022, 01:40 AM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: [ -> ]I was hoping Greenup would pull off the upset, that would've been big for Greenup's program. I watch the very end on mytown.
Why did steel get ejected in the Pikeville game?
(12-10-2022, 07:43 PM)Ky1976 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2022, 01:40 AM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: [ -> ]I was hoping Greenup would pull off the upset, that would've been big for Greenup's program. I watch the very end on mytown.

Because as you know second player always gets caught about 90 percent of the time Pikeville player was shoving and Steele reacted.
(12-10-2022, 07:43 PM)Ky1976 Wrote: [ -> ]

Go back and watch the 2nd quarter that is when Steele got ejected. It's on mytowntv.