Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan 75 Breathitt County 56 WYMT Classic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Congratulations Green Dragons!!
Breathitt looked really bad, no excuses.
Breathitt doesn’t have a true consistent outside shooting threat and their bigs don’t like to bang down low. They’ve got a D1 athlete who makes himself limited when teams go zone and pack it in as he’s a great slasher but nowhere near a standout shooter. I don’t see them coming out of the 14th this season. It’s Perry’s to lose with Hazard possibly becoming a spoiler with Big Al’s game planning.
This got a little closer down the stretch. It was a 30-point lead for a good chunk of the second half.
I’m no Breathitt fan but it’s a looooonnnnnggggg season. Give them some time.
Breathitt is way overrated they have been for the past two years
Breathitt is going to take a little bit to get going under the new system.
Give it time. This is December basketball so no one has figured it out yet.
All the summer ball and scrimmages just show you what players can play.
Breathitt has some players who can play, now they gotta put it together.
I said Breathitt would compete for a state title. I know it was a scrimmage and I know it’s December.

I was wrong No one that will compete for a state title would ever be down close to 30 to Harlan.
Missing John noble right now. That was hard to watch and embarrassment especially that first half. Just coming down and forcing shots trip after trip.
I saw some real talent in Breathitt. I know it's only one game, but to me their problem was disorganization. Players out of position, bad communication, etc. All fixable things and things that will improve as their season goes along. I wouldn't count Breathitt out just yet.
(12-09-2022, 11:36 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]I’m no Breathitt fan but it’s a looooonnnnnggggg season.  Give them some time.
When DukeBoy is showing sympathy for Breathitt you know the season is over.
The Bobcats got their butts kicked.  This should send a message to them that they need to work harder and smarter.  No sense of entitlement!
They definitely feel entitled. I’m sure they will still find some highlight reels to post on FB

Have fun in the consolation game.
(12-10-2022, 03:25 PM)Wildcat100 Wrote: [ -> ]They definitely feel entitled. I’m sure they will still find some highlight reels to post on FB

Have fun in the consolation game.
Their having a ball.  It’s 49 to 21 at half.  Playing too tight like robots.  Coaching still nonexistent. Theres five coaches on the bench.  You would think one of them would at least stand and give some sort of in-game instruction