Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central Panorama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who played and who looked good! I think Jenkins was there!:thumpsup:
I do believe Knott Central was there and beat East Ridge pretty badly. From what I have heard KCC is going to be a tough team to beat.
Nah, I dont see Breathitt or PCC having much trouble with them, but all the other regional teams should have a hard time with them.
I was told that East Ridge looked horrible. I guess them looking that bad is grounds for Knott looking so good. Knott county has one player, Mosley. Good luck to both teams. How did Pikeville and Shelby Valley look?
Faith Wrote:I was told that East Ridge looked horrible. I guess them looking that bad is grounds for Knott looking so good. Knott county has one player, Mosley. Good luck to both teams. How did Pikeville and Shelby Valley look?

You know the last time I checked KCC had 17 other players. And I do believe that Megan didn't score all 60 some odd points for KCC either. Megan is a great player but with the role players that come along with her she would not be as good as she is. East Ridge had some strong points. Knott just came in ready to play. Yes East Ridge was not at their best but neither was Knott. There is alot more to Knott than Mosley. But don't get me wrong she is by far the best player on the team but there is more to Knott than just her.
Cougarfan25 Wrote:Nah, I dont see Breathitt or PCC having much trouble with them, but all the other regional teams should have a hard time with them.

KCC is better than everyone thinks. They will match up fairly well with PCC. They can't match the size of Breathitt but they can double the quickness. Its not the size of the dog in the fight its the size of the fight in the dog. What KCC lacks in height they make up with speed. Don't count out the Lady Patriots before the season starts!
Shelby Valley did good and looked good they won by 20+ points they played Leslie County and Pikeville played Jenkins they won but not for sure how many...
the Valley girls played a great game . Some people played more than others. that should have never occured, but maybe coach rowe was experimenting since the game wasn't really a season game.
Vols01 Wrote:Shelby Valley did good and looked good they won by 20+ points they played Leslie County and Pikeville played Jenkins they won but not for sure how many...

Shelby Valley beat Leslie by 15 - half of Leslie's team was at the State Tournament for Cross Country.
I think the Jenkns girls are doing pretty good this year. They really suprised me. I hope they do good this year.
hillrat Wrote:Shelby Valley beat Leslie by 15 - half of Leslie's team was at the State Tournament for Cross Country.

I believe the State Cross Country meet took away players from alot of teams.