Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bullitt East 28 Male 27 (6A State Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final a great game by both teams Congratulations! To Bullitt East!
Way to go Chargers! Their coach is welcomed to join my team Smile
congrats to BEast. that must be a classic
Wow. What a game!
Congrats to Bullitt East! And MVP Travis Eagan. What a game!
Bullitt East went for a 2pt conversion with 53 seconds remaining in the game to take its' first lead in the game 28-27.
Male was moving the ball but ran out of timeouts and time. Bullitt East was down 14-0 in the first minute of the game
as Male scored on the first play from scrimmage on a 74 yard screen/pass play and 2 plays later scored on scoop and score
on a Bullitt East fumble. Bullitt East fought back to tie the game at the half 14-14.
I love it.  Congrats Bullitt East.
The Rebel Nation is so happy of their very own Coach Keegan Kendrick on the 6A State Championship! 2 Rings as a Rebel player and now 1 as the Charger Coach. Congrats!
Bull called it for BE weeks ago !!!!!

Guess that makes him NostraBullis .
Man, best game of the year! Mr. Football sealed! I was jumping for joy and I about lost it when he went 2 point conversion! I want to congratulate the Bullitt East 6A Championship coach and team! I have been pulling for you guys since day 1 and I picked Bullitt East as my 6A Dark Horse to win the championship way back! This coach is the real deal. He is a Boyle County Prodigy and man, has he made a name already! I think this season is Movie material. Just so awesome and how the game started going down 14 points with fumbles and a coach keeping this team under composure and guiding them to the finish line! Wow! I know someone who is one proud papa! Man! Again Congratulations!
Congratulations to Bullitt East! What a way to end a season! This marks the first time since 2013 that someone other than Trinity, Male, or St. X won the title.
(12-03-2022, 09:14 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Man, best game of the year! Mr. Football sealed! I was jumping for joy and I about lost it when he went 2 point conversion! I want to congratulate the Bullitt East 6A Championship coach and team! I have been pulling for you guys since day 1 and I picked Bullitt East as my 6A Dark Horse to win the championship way back! This coach is the real deal. He is a Boyle County Prodigy and man, has he made a name already! I think this season is Movie material. Just so awesome and how the game started going down 14 points with fumbles and a coach keeping this team under composure and guiding them to the finish line! Wow! I know someone who is one proud papa! Man! Again Congratulations!
Did I say Picked Male in pick em, but thought Bullitt East would win? Smile
(12-03-2022, 09:13 PM)Rebel55 Wrote: [ -> ]The Rebel Nation is so happy of their very own Coach Keegan Kendrick on the 6A State Championship!  2 Rings as a Rebel player and now 1 as the Charger Coach.  Congrats!

His stock skyrocketed.
Bullitt East got rid of the gimmick coach and wins a title. Good call last year by their principal.
Why did they play the 6A game before the 5A game?
Great job, Chargers!
(12-03-2022, 09:30 PM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]Why did they play the 6A game before the 5A game?

I think they were hoping for a really big gate with Freddy being expected to finally get their first title.
I sure wish we had went up today and watched games as well. Super happy for Bullet East! One of the best wins in the championships in many many years!
(12-03-2022, 09:26 PM)MightyOak2 Wrote: [ -> ]Bullitt East got rid of the gimmick coach and wins a title.  Good call last year by their principal.

I thought something was up with him leaving.  I’ve asked about that several times on different threads.  I guess I have my answer.  Thanks
(12-04-2022, 06:35 AM)smoke1015 Wrote: [ -> ]I sure wish we had went up today and watched games as well. Super happy for Bullet East! One of the best wins in the championships in many many years!

I sure hate that I missed this game but man what a game and hats off to Bullit East for battling back after getting down early. That is championship level football  right there. Congrats!!
When the horn sounded, I yelled out a big woohoo as if I were part of the fan base. This goes down as one of my all-time favorite high school games for many reasons. It was no fluke; Bullitt East is a great football team. I stated earlier in the year that the Chargers were my favorite team for 2022. This win will possibly make me a fan of them for life.
Bump.

I'll probably make some enemies and annoy a lot of you all but I plan on bumping this post every week for the next few months.
I think i would too!
(12-03-2022, 09:32 PM)Diogenes Wrote: [ -> ]Great job, Chargers!
Shout out to Bullitt East crowd, I dont know the exact numbers but from just guessing.  I would say Bullitt East had the largest following of the weekend.   Great atmosphere.  The whole crowd shouting 2 to go for it on the game winning 2 pt conversion.   Great game and great job coaches and players.
Bump Bump

I bumped twice as a symbol of going for two........
It's now been 6 months since the Chargers shocked the world !!! Working hard to defend. Have to replace the offense but return 10 starters on D. Can't wait for things to get going !!
(06-08-2023, 08:59 PM)BEChargers Wrote: [ -> ]It's now been 6 months since the Chargers shocked the world !!!  Working hard to defend.  Have to replace the offense but return 10 starters on D.  Can't wait for things to get going !!

BE has built a good foundation for their program.  Id say playing in the regional championship game is a solid goal for this group, anything after that is gravy.