Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Makes it 4 in a Row
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jimmy Johnson has now won the last 4 races putting him 84 points ahead of Gordon with one race to go. Seems pretty locked up for the #48 to win back-to-back Championships!
Yea its over unless somthing happens to him next week but he does seem to get pretty lucky and misses alot of things
Johnson 4 in a row. Which is why Ive all but quit watching NASCAR, lol..I used to consider myself a fan until Hendricks bunch became unbeatable.
Im with ya on that one Hoss. I cant stand the Hendrick crew. I wish someone would put Johnson and Gordon in a wall somewhere and just keep running into them. I hate Johnson more than Gordon big time. Theres just something about him that I cant stand. Im not saying this because of jealousy or anything, but I think the Hendrick crew especially johnsons team are a bunch of cheaters that just dont get caught. That or they have bought off nascar. Who knows? I just know that I have quit watching nascar and they can blame it on this crap with johnson winning so much.