Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Packers-Vikings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone watching this? Favre's not human, and he's 92!
Its getting pretty ridiculous. I think the score right now is 34-0. Brett is just putting up mad numbers this year. He is doing amazing this year. He has thrown close to 300 yards this game i think. The running back is doing pretty good this game to. He had over 100 yards in the third quarter. Adrian Peterson did get hurt though. I don;y know if he is back yet or not.
bluegrassballa Wrote:Its getting pretty ridiculous. I think the score right now is 34-0. Brett is just putting up mad numbers this year. He is doing amazing this year. He has thrown close to 300 yards this game i think. The running back is doing pretty good this game to. He had over 100 yards in the third quarter. Adrian Peterson did get hurt though. I don;y know if he is back yet or not.

Yeah, have him and LT in a league, he got me five points and then got hurt, I'm not happy.
Favre is still an elite qb. I'm excited the Pack are back on top the north where they should be and if they win out and the Giants can upset the Cowboys today then they will be the #1 seed going into the playoffs. Man I love this! GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!
launchpad4 Wrote:Favre is still an elite qb. I'm excited the Pack are back on top the north where they should be and if they win out and the Giants can upset the Cowboys today then they will be the #1 seed going into the playoffs. Man I love this! GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!
Other than Brady, Favre is playing quarterback better than anybody in the NFL..and I love it. I'd love to see him go back to the Super Bowl..
One of my favorite QB's in the game. Hes been racking points for me in fantasy thats for sure. He was the 2nd QB in NFL history to pass for 60,000 yards in a career.
Right now Green Bay and Dallas are the class of the NFC.
launchpad4 Wrote:Favre is still an elite qb. I'm excited the Pack are back on top the north where they should be and if they win out and the Giants can upset the Cowboys today then they will be the #1 seed going into the playoffs. Man I love this! GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!

They got to get past my Lions first!
I hate the Packers, I hate the Lions, and I hate the Bears!!!........And Bret Farve should drop dead already. (If you cant tell im a Vikings fan lol)
What about the cowboys bating the giants.
What about the colts geting beat.
Week 13 will feast for an awesome matchup. If all goes well for Dallas and Green Bay there will be a matchup of 10-1 teams! The other half of the regular season super bowl along with the Pats and Colts, lol.