Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Veteran's Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On this Veteran's Day, I just wanted to take a few minutes to say thank you to all of the Veteran's who have served this country over the years, or are serving this country now. Without your service, either during time of war or peace this great country would not be what it is today. May God Bless each and every one of you.
I, too, would like to thank each and every Veteran that has sacrificed to serve this country. And let us not forget those who paid the ultimate sacrifice. We should pray for those who are fighting right now, and pray for their safe return home. Thank you and may God bless each of you..
Confusedalute: A BIG Thank You to all our Veterans and those still serving our country.
Thanks Folks! This means alot. I would also like to thank all of the other veterans besides me. Your sacrifices will never be forgotten by me.

It's a sad day in America when a war is giong on and our Men and Women are dying yet only 3 members out of thousands on BGR took the time to say thanks to the people who provide the freedom that allows them to be on the Web.
To All Veterans ..Thank You Very Much!!!
We should act like everyday is Veteran's Day and show our appreciation all the time. Thank you so much!!!!!!
Paintsville's local television did a live telethon yesterday for the local Veteran's Center. They raised about $4,000 dollars with local bluegrass, other acts and gosepel bands. It was a wonderful idea and I hope alot of other cities/ towns with local television will think about it. Without the sacrafice our elder veterans gave the world we know would not be here today. The WWII generation veterans are elderly men and women and just a simple "hello", "how are you doing?" now and then is a big lift for many of them.
Thanks to all the veterans who have proudly served this country, past and present. May god bless all of them, and thier families.
Confusedalute:
You're welcome.