Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mayfield 38 Lexington Christian 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Way to go Cardinals!
What a game. That was probably the best game to watch since DeSales of 2015. That qb is awesome.
Congrats Cardinals. Happy to see another public school in the finals.
Mayfield just beat a VERY good football team, yea I know pikeville smoked them, but pikeville is obviously tremendous. Boley, as advertised, amazing QB, but, he threw 32 passes to Cartwright’s 16 and only 40 more yards so Cartwright played awesome. An JU JU, wow, 189 yards in 34 Carries, and none of those 50, 60 yard runs, just tuff inside running. Cards D In second half was lights out! LCA played with class and sportsmanship, congrats on a great year.
(11-26-2022, 01:54 AM)Walt Longmire Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats Cardinals.  Happy to see another public school in the finals.

Ditto...
Told ya it was "In the Cards!"
Congrats to Mayfield on the bigtime win.
win for The cardinals and I picked them Smile . I just want to post this randomly : This forum has some great Admins from GrannyBear to Westside to Hound and Spud. They are just great people, and I felt like bragging on them Smile
LCA has improved a great deal. Obviously well coached.
(11-26-2022, 01:00 PM)Hambley Wrote: [ -> ]LCA has improved a great deal. Obviously well coached.
They were very well coached. Not only did they have an awesome offense, they throw so many looks at you it’s hard to defend. Mayfield’s secondary played an awesome game.