Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 50 Newport Central Catholic 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why did Boykins not play against NCC & whats the status on #75 Sayers as he was on crutches last night after getting injured???
(11-26-2022, 11:43 AM)Sportsdadof2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2022, 11:40 AM)Patriot1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2022, 11:32 AM)Sportsdadof2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2022, 10:49 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: [ -> ]To the Newport central catholic fan who posted the boys from Northern ky going to show the mountain Boys how to play football and pikeville hasn't played anybody.
Boy you looked stupid tonite. Do your homework. Pikeville had a strong schedule. Newport central catholic probably the weakest team Pikeville has 0layed this year. How in the world did Newport central catholic make the playoffs.  Probably in a 1 team district because they were weak. Alot of middle school teams in pike county could beat them

Yeah okay now that comment is just as stupid…lol. If a NewCath fan posted that then they must of been drunk and didn’t pay attention this season. 

NewCath has a good football team and some good athletes. I’m telling you right now this coaching staff will never take this team any further.
I couldn’t figure out why the didn’t use #7 as much as they have in previous games. That kid is an athlete and definitely should have had more touches.

Honestly with this staff nothing surprises me. Wish I had a good answer.

You could have had Bear Bryant Nick Saban and Vince Lombardi on the sidelines and this game wouldn’t have been close. NCC nowhere near the level of this Pikeville team. To be precise, there was no game plan that would result in NCC win. Easy to blame coaches but the talent gap is massive.
(11-26-2022, 01:44 PM)throw deep Wrote: [ -> ]Why did Boykins not play against NCC & whats the status on #75 Sayers as he was on crutches last night after getting injured???
 Can someone answer this? I need the answer before I ask everyone to bring a huge sack of money to Kroger
When I spoke with #75 last night. He said trainers though MCL issue would find out Monday. Sounds like he is done unfortunately.
(11-26-2022, 03:43 PM)Sportsdadof2 Wrote: [ -> ]When I spoke with #75 last night. He said trainers though MCL issue would find out Monday. Sounds like he is done unfortunately.
Prayers for this kid. Don't like to see any kid injured for any reason.
Hail Pikeville!!!!
(11-26-2022, 03:22 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2022, 11:43 AM)Sportsdadof2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2022, 11:40 AM)Patriot1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2022, 11:32 AM)Sportsdadof2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2022, 10:49 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: [ -> ]To the Newport central catholic fan who posted the boys from Northern ky going to show the mountain Boys how to play football and pikeville hasn't played anybody.
Boy you looked stupid tonite. Do your homework. Pikeville had a strong schedule. Newport central catholic probably the weakest team Pikeville has 0layed this year. How in the world did Newport central catholic make the playoffs.  Probably in a 1 team district because they were weak. Alot of middle school teams in pike county could beat them

Yeah okay now that comment is just as stupid…lol. If a NewCath fan posted that then they must of been drunk and didn’t pay attention this season. 

NewCath has a good football team and some good athletes. I’m telling you right now this coaching staff will never take this team any further.
I couldn’t figure out why the didn’t use #7 as much as they have in previous games. That kid is an athlete and definitely should have had more touches.

Honestly with this staff nothing surprises me. Wish I had a good answer.

You could have had Bear Bryant Nick Saban and Vince Lombardi on the sidelines and this game wouldn’t have been close. NCC nowhere near the level of this Pikeville team. To be precise, there was no game plan that would result in NCC win. Easy to blame coaches but the talent gap is massive.

Very hard to beat a good team with with just 4 slightly above average players. #’s 4,7,14,26 was all they had that even came close to wanting the smoke.
(11-25-2022, 11:09 PM)pirateforlife Wrote: [ -> ]1A weak as water. Raceland and Pikeville were on a collision course from July. Wished Beechwood and Mayfield were still 1A to see more competitive games
In the future I look for Pikeville to eventually move up to 3A. That would be a better move than 2A. 3A is more wide open. For years Belfry ran 3A and for the past hand full of years Pikeville has has handled Belfry so that would be the sensible move.
(11-26-2022, 01:44 PM)throw deep Wrote: [ -> ]Why did Boykins not play against NCC & whats the status on #75 Sayers as he was on crutches last night after getting injured???

WPRG announcers said he had a bit of a hamstring issue.
Pages: 1 2