Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mayfield 49 Murray 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Another running clock, Murray did not score in Mayfield’s first team. Looks like it’s gonna be a war at war memorial next week with 2 undefeated teams. Metcalf is huge, boils down to can they control the line and eat clock.
Congratulations Mayfield!!!!
Tied the running clock record. The 2010 team had 11 running clock games in 15. This bunch has had 11 running clocks in 12. Next week they will break the record with a 12th running clock. Murray would handle Metcalfe.
Congrats. Hoping it’s gonna be a Mayfield beechwood finale!!
(11-12-2022, 02:03 AM)mysonis55 Wrote: [ -> ]Tied the running clock record. The 2010 team had 11 running clock games in 15. This bunch has had 11 running clocks in 12. Next week they will break the record with a 12th running clock. Murray would handle Metcalfe.
Dang dude, you predicting running clock against an undefeated Metcalf? I just don’t see that happening. On film, they look like a big, solid football team with tuff runners and they will throw the ball.
Congratulations to Mayfield
Man I hope we don’t have that Reffing crew that called the Metcalf bs DANVILLE, they were rediculous
Yes sir. Running clock number 12. Murray would beat Metcalfe.
By the way, their best win was against a 5-6 Danville that imploded this year.
(11-12-2022, 12:30 PM)mysonis55 Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, their best win was against a 5-6 Danville that imploded this year.
I would argue their best win was LKD

(11-12-2022, 01:58 PM)rookie57 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2022, 12:30 PM)mysonis55 Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, their best win was against a 5-6 Danville that imploded this year.
I would argue their best win was KCD

Sorry fat fingers typing
A 1a KCD isn’t that challenge.
(11-12-2022, 02:03 AM)mysonis55 Wrote: [ -> ]Tied the running clock record. The 2010 team had 11 running clock games in 15. This bunch has had 11 running clocks in 12. Next week they will break the record with a 12th running clock. Murray would handle Metcalfe.
I don't see that happening against Metcalfe. I think Mayfield wins, and probably be 3 TDs+. I just don't see them getting a clock. Metcalfe has a tough defense against the run for sure. I assume Metcalfe still gets a ton done through the air, which will be a problem.
(11-12-2022, 03:06 PM)mysonis55 Wrote: [ -> ]A 1a KCD isn’t that challenge.
I think they are better than DANVILLE
I expect nearly the same outcome as last year's game against Green Co..... Mayfield big, running clock minus the points JV gives up.

Metcalfe's passing game won't threaten Mayfield at all. They can hit a slant on occassion and some screens but it won't be very effective in this matchup. Key on the run and the Hornets probably won't score more than 1 TD unless some sort of turnover / special teams score. On the other side Mayfield's line will open holes and the speed will be too much, with an advantage on the edges as well. Metcalfe's secondary will have issues covering the Cardinal WRs
(11-12-2022, 10:10 AM)rookie57 Wrote: [ -> ]Man I hope we don’t have that Reffing crew that called the Metcalf bs DANVILLE, they were rediculous

So was our crew on numerous occasions... bad spots blindly missed calls .. ( wasnt the crew as a whole, just two guys that i (everybody)noticed)
(11-14-2022, 02:30 AM)ontopofthewest Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2022, 10:10 AM)rookie57 Wrote: [ -> ]Man I hope we don’t have that Reffing crew that called the Metcalf bs DANVILLE, they were rediculous

So was our crew on numerous occasions... bad spots blindly missed calls .. ( wasnt the crew as a whole, just two guys that i (everybody)noticed)
Yea they were bad, but you watch the DANVILLE bs Metcalf co if you want to see horrendous