Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Catholic 14 Bourbon 00
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
14-0 final score??????
yep
What in the world happened in this one???? Congratulations Lexington Catholic!
I’m shocked at the score!
Congratulations to Lexington Catholic but undoubtedly Bourbon County came to play tonight
Did everyone forget Bourbon was rank in Top 10 at beginning of season?
(11-13-2022, 12:44 AM)plantmanky Wrote: [ -> ]Did everyone forget Bourbon was rank in Top 10 at beginning of season?
Not being a smart a$$, but it’s also the same bourbon that finished with 3 wins. With losses to a bad belfry, Knox central, and however you want to rate Letcher. But no one will remember the score as long as you win. But it could be a red flag for this week. But lord knows we’ve all had off nights, so I’m not casting stones from a glass house. Maybe it was the weather? LC likes to throw. Maybe it was rainy and windy. I don’t know. But without even watching it, I’d venture to say if they come out like that Friday, both will make it home in time to catch the end of the Corbin and JC game.  Or my hope is we’ll make ht home to catch the end of yours.
(11-13-2022, 01:02 AM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2022, 12:44 AM)plantmanky Wrote: [ -> ]Did everyone forget Bourbon was rank in Top 10 at beginning of season?
Not being a smart a$$, but it’s also the same bourbon that finished with 3 wins. With losses to a bad belfry, Knox central, and however you want to rate Letcher. But no one will remember the score as long as you win. But it could be a red flag for this week. But lord knows we’ve all had off nights, so I’m not casting stones from a glass house. Maybe it was the weather? LC likes to throw. Maybe it was rainy and windy. I don’t know. But without even watching it, I’d venture to say if they come out like that Friday, both will make it home in time to catch the end of the Corbin and JC game.  Or my hope is we’ll make ht home to catch the end of yours.

(11-13-2022, 01:02 AM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]

Weather had nothing to do with it, I watched this game on Prepspin yesterday morning and wondered how Boyle lost to Catholic, I wasn’t impressed with Bourbon or Catholic Bourbon was definitely the more physical team I don’t know if Catholic had an off night or what but if they play like that against Boyle Friday night they’re in trouble.