Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: If you had to trade one…..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you had to trade one of your players for another player who would it be?

*No one would give up any of their own guys for another person From another team, so for arguments sake everyone has to trade the imaginary John Doe. Also the player you have to trade for has be in your specific class, but can choose from anywhere in the state*

I’ve got two that I would just have to flip a coin for

1)Max DeGraff WR (Lexington Catholic)
The kid is an amazing WR. Just looks like he’s got a good feel for it, can find the hole in the D and finds open space. Great hands!! I would take him because he adds another layer to our pass game and could probably take it to the next level. Having him and Stewart on opposite sides would be deadly

1A) Chase Price FB/RB (Johnson central)
The kid is a hard nosed runner and a load to bring down. Most of the time we’ve had a big boy that we could put in for short yardage situations, or the rhino package they use to run. Combs is a hard nose runner, but at least on the East side of the state, I don’t know if I would want anyone else running if I had to get a yard. Don’t watch much of him on D but he might be able to help us there to if need be.
Can we choose a parent instead? I've got one I would like to put on a slow boat to China with only a one way ticket.
Montice Quisenberry would be fun to watch about 10 times in a season at Campbell Field.
(11-11-2022, 02:36 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]Montice Quisenberry would be fun to watch about 10 times in a season at Campbell Field.
Man he was close to being my choice. But for me, I thought a WR or a strong RB would make our team. But i agree. Thing is with him. He’s like the cam combs if boyle kid can play anywhere. Now you’ve got me rethinking my choice.
First off, great thread Hound!

My first choice would be Boley from LCA. In the air raid offense that LC tries to run, Boley would be a perfect fit.

My second choice is big Bryce Hoskins from Breathitt. I think he would have added a d line presence that LC was missing this year as well as another option to throw to on offense. He is a tough kid to matchup with because he is huge and can go up over most corners in 2A or use his size to create space.
I guess for me I like Ty Bryant from Frederick Douglass. We all wll get to see him on the field for UK.

Montavian Quisenberry is just electric on the field.

Thats my two picks.
In all seriousness, I would want Saadiq Clements and/or Jamarrion Harkless. I'm a defensive guy, so I would want somebody who just makes lives miserable in the middle and makes a QB nervous.
I would trade our backup long snapper for Cameron Combs
(11-11-2022, 07:43 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]I would trade our backup long snapper for Cameron Combs

Smile
Hey I’m trying to help the team here
Out of everyone I’ve seen on the field this year I’d have to take the Corbin refs.

Those guys don’t miss
(11-12-2022, 12:36 AM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]Out of everyone I’ve seen on the field this year I’d have to take the Corbin refs.

Those guys don’t miss

Since you brung it up, what game are you referring too? I don't think Corbin has won a game this year because of a penalty? I watch the games.
(11-11-2022, 02:24 AM)Rip/Spin Wrote: [ -> ]Can we choose a parent instead?  I've got one I would like to put on a slow boat to China with only a one way ticket.
DEFINITELY a much better idea than trading a player.
(11-12-2022, 12:36 AM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]Out of everyone I’ve seen on the field this year I’d have to take the Corbin refs.

Those guys don’t miss

Alcoa fan still butthurt from a few years ago ?  Just let it go.