Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville vs. Pikeville - A District 8 Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Should be a good game, but I gotta go with Pikeville... Good Luck to both.

Pikeville- 34
Paintsville- 16
The Panthers won the last one 20-0 and with their strong D and all their players getting healthy, I'll take them again 30-8.
Pikeville keeps their hopes alive for at least another week. They would have Hazard after this game correct? Assuming both win.
Pikeville by two TDS
Gotta go with the Panthers in this one.
UKCATS Wrote:Pikeville keeps their hopes alive for at least another week. They would have Hazard after this game correct? Assuming both win.

The winner plays either Campbellsvillle or Williamsburg.
blackcat_student Wrote:The winner plays either Campbellsvillle or Williamsburg.
Thanks for the correction!
Pikeville - 28
Paintsville - 7

They will score on JV
blackcat_student Wrote:The winner plays either Campbellsvillle or Williamsburg.

Uh no, we would play the winner of Raceland and LCA...
Pikeville-48
Paintsville-16
P-Villain! Wrote:Uh no, we would play the winner of Raceland and LCA...
Yea, Im pretty sure we would play the winner of that game. And travel to LCA or host Raceland.
P-Villain! Wrote:Uh no, we would play the winner of Raceland and LCA...

Oh, I'm sorry I looked at the bracket wrong... Cool
Pikeville 18
Paintsville 0
Pikeville will roll in this one. The Tigers will not be able to stop the running game! Pikeville will probably name the score in this one.
Pikeville-42
Paintsville-12
I think it will be a slow game at first but I'd say by the second quarter Pikeville will blow this one away.
I believe in the upset.

Paintsville 28
Pikeville 25
Panther Thunder Wrote:Yea, Im pretty sure we would play the winner of that game. And travel to LCA or host Raceland.

id much rather host Raceland. lol
Pikeville
Pikeville by more than they won by last time these teams played. I'll go with 35-7.
Pikeville- 35
Paintsville- 14
pikeville-48
paintsville-6
It's funny seein some of these predictions and statements about the last time these two teams played. When are people gonna learn that that means nothin. Surely to god you Pikeville players, fans and coaches aint forgot about Hazard last year. You all kept on and on about how bad you were gonna beat Hazard in the playoffs, how much worse you were gonna beat em then the first time. What happened, you all got beat. Paintsville aint Hazard, but an upset could happen if Paintsville plays 4 full quarters instead of 2 1/2.
No disrespect to Blake but with Tim at QB this Pikeville offense is a completely different attack.

Panthers 48
Tigers 16
Redneck Wrote:It's funny seein some of these predictions and statements about the last time these two teams played. When are people gonna learn that that means nothin. Surely to god you Pikeville players, fans and coaches aint forgot about Hazard last year. You all kept on and on about how bad you were gonna beat Hazard in the playoffs, how much worse you were gonna beat em then the first time. What happened, you all got beat. Paintsville aint Hazard, but an upset could happen if Paintsville plays 4 full quarters instead of 2 1/2.

No way. Pikeville played awful the first game between these two, and will play much better this time. Pikeville's offense will put up a bunch of points and win going away.
jetpilot Wrote:No way. Pikeville played awful the first game between these two, and will play much better this time. Pikeville's offense will put up a bunch of points and win going away.

I think we've all seen crazier things. Personally I don't see it happenin, hope it does, but I just don't think the Tigers got enough. Let me re-phrase that, I think they could make it a good game but not by runnin the same 3 plays all game.
congratz for making it both teams
I heard that Paintsville was chanting "We want Pikeville" after the South Floyd game. Is there any truth to this?
Not sure about the chanting. There was a rather small crowd at the game anyways. Especially the student section. I didn't hear this chanting while I'll was there.
Capt. DH Wrote:I heard that Paintsville was chanting "We want Pikeville" after the South Floyd game. Is there any truth to this?

You heard wrong.
Pages: 1 2