Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: ~~~~~~~~~~***My 1000th Post***~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here I am..and it's my 1,000 post. I never thought I would get here and I couldnt have without the help of all of you people on here to reply too...lol... SPECIAL thanks to those of you who have replied to me more than the rest and helped me get these 1,000 posts...

QQ( ...you MADE me join this site) ,
The GodFather
CrazyTaxiDriver,
4Leaf,
Cali,
Basketballer
If I accidentally left anyone out...sorry...

I have been using the Internet for almost 10 years and I have never contributed this much to a site ever. Who would have thought that I would have posted this much on a board DOMINATED by boys... :wink: :wink:

Ok, thats enough...
Congratulations BGG, and thank you on the thank you. You have contributed alot to the site, and Im sure you do more behind the scene stuff than we know. And this site may be dominated by boys, but a woman's voice is always loud and heard.
Congrats BGG! Thanks for mentioning me! Hopefully one day I'll have 1,000 posts.
Congrats BGG
Congrats BGG!!
Congrats BGG
Aww thank for remembering me lol.. I didn't think you would lol... but congrats.. just post a few more times and you willl be back on the top 15 list lol
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:Here I am..and it's my 1,000 post. I never thought I would get here and I couldnt have without the help of all of you people on here to reply too...lol... SPECIAL thanks to those of you who have replied to me more than the rest and helped me get these 1,000 posts...

The GodFather
CrazyTaxiDriver,
4Leaf,
Cali,
Basketballer

I have been using the Internet for almost 10 years and I have never contributed this much to a site ever. Who would have thought that I would have posted this much on a board DOMINATED by boys... :wink: :wink:

Ok, thats enough...

Heres a quarter!! :wink:
Oh boy..
torQQue Wrote:
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:Here I am..and it's my 1,000 post. I never thought I would get here and I couldnt have without the help of all of you people on here to reply too...lol... SPECIAL thanks to those of you who have replied to me more than the rest and helped me get these 1,000 posts...

The GodFather
CrazyTaxiDriver,
4Leaf,
Cali,
Basketballer

Ok, thats enough...

BOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your no fun...lol... You can kiss my A** ( no wait, you'd probably jump at the chance..lol...)

What would I do with a quarter anyway?
Start a christmas fund lol
Shew....about time.....

CONGRATS BGG Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:
torQQue Wrote:

The GodFather
CrazyTaxiDriver,
4Leaf,
Cali,
Basketballer

Ok, thats enough...

BOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your no fun...lol... You can kiss my A** ( no wait, you'd probably jump at the chance..lol...)

What would I do with a quarter anyway?

I remember that the next time you come kissing on my neck. Tongue :twisted:
Now I know what I can do with the quarter. I'll pay you..lol...
congrats BGG...its good to have a little diversity in the 1000 post club lol
Congrats BGG.
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:Now I know what I can do with the quarter. I'll pay you..lol...

Hahahah surely you don't have to pay for it lol
congrats BGG!
i need to get 1000 post too so women can dominate the posting club, but that will probably never happen. im barely ever on the net anymore Sad