Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard @ Williamsburg 11/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hazard will travel to Williamsburg this Friday.

Hazard (7-4)
Aug 19, 22 Middlesboro home (W) 42 - 24 
Aug 26, 22 Harlan County away (W) 40 - 20 
Sep 2, 22 Breathitt County away (L) 27 - 29 
Sep 9, 22 Letcher County Central home (W) 52 - 50 
Sep 23, 22 Ashland Blazer home (W) 14 - 7 
Sep 30, 22 Somerset away (W) 30 - 13 
Oct 7, 22 Bardstown (L) 0 - 27 
Oct 14, 22 Sayre home (W) 25 - 21 
Oct 21, 22 Pikeville away (L) 7 - 52 
Oct 28, 22 Shelby Valley away (L) 27 - 28
Nov 4, 22 Pineville home (W) 34 - 6

Williamsburg (7-2)
Aug 19, 22 Oneida, TN at Corbin (W) 28 - 27 Cumberland Falls Pigskin Classic
Aug 26, 22 Middlesboro home (W) 22 - 21 
Sep 2, 22 Leslie County home (W) 32 - 30 
Sep 23, 22 Somerset away (L) 28 - 38 
Sep 30, 22 Sayre away (L) 21 - 35 
Oct 7, 22 Harlan home (W) 26 - 16 
Oct 14, 22 Pineville away (W) 42 - 0 
Oct 21, 22 Lynn Camp away (W) 42 - 6 
Oct 28, 22 Perry County Central home (W) 22 - 14

Thoughts?
This one will be a slugfest. Looking at mutual opponents (Which is not always a good tell tale) this one should be a dandy. Hazard beat Sayre by less than td while Sayre beat Wburg by 2 scores. Wburg beat Pineville pretty convincingly (42-0) while Hazard beat them 34-6 in a game that was way closer than the score indicates. 

Hazard has not been playing their best ball as of the last few weeks. 

With that said, I'll take Wburg but I would not be surprised if Hazard won either. 

Wburg- 27
Hazard- 21
Hazard has played the tougher schedule. I'll take Hazard with a close win on the road.
Williamsburg 28-21
Bring on them bulldog.

Williamsburg 35
Hazard 34
GO BIG ORANGE!!! (and I don't mean Tennessee).
With Hazard you never know which team is going to show up and I would love to see them win but I think the burg gets the win and gets a trip to Raceland
With the way Hazard's offense is playing I'll go with Williamsburg in this one.
Hazard needs to prove something here. They’ve played absolutely terrible since losing Smith in the Somerset game. The next game Hazard played tough with Bardstown but the speed and athletic ability wore Hazard out late. They ve yet to wake up after that. So they better have a good week at practice because Williamsburg has been playing pretty good since that 2 touchdown loss to Sayre.
Hazard - 28
Williamsburg - 21

I agree with previous posts.... Hazard has to play to their potential.
I picked Hazard because they should win...But Williamsburg has outplayed them the second part of the season and wouldn't surprise me if they sealed the deal...
(11-06-2022, 07:33 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]I picked Hazard because they should win...But Williamsburg has outplayed them the second part of the season and wouldn't surprise me if they sealed the deal...

I agree Williamsburg has outplayed them. But give Williamsburg that same stretch and tell me the results.
Where is all the Williamsburg faithful?
How will the weather be a factor? I know they are giving a lot of rain. Who does it affect the most?
(11-08-2022, 04:28 PM)bac2369 Wrote: [ -> ]Where is all the Williamsburg faithful?
Ain’t that the truth…..
Williamsburg have any injuries?
(11-08-2022, 08:28 PM)bac2369 Wrote: [ -> ]Williamsburg have any injuries?
How about Smith for Hazard? Will he be back for this game?
I got the burg. Last time hazard played at W’burg in the rain they got spanked. Plus Hazard seems like they’ve not played the best the past few weeks. 
Wburg 28 ish
Hazard 13
(11-08-2022, 08:37 PM)Bluecat Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2022, 08:28 PM)bac2369 Wrote: [ -> ]Williamsburg have any injuries?
How about Smith for Hazard? Will he be back for this game?

Not a clue. It’s possible. Hazards chemistry since losing smith has killed there offense. If they could get some of that jive back it could boast some big ways for another game if they can win Friday.
Hazard should win this game based off of what they have upfront. That being said, they have been sloppy and “un-hazard-like” the last few weeks, while Burg is playing their best ball when they wanna be. I chose Hazard in the poll, but my gut is kind of telling me the Orange Bees pull this off…
I got the burg. Last time hazard played at W’burg in the rain they got spanked. Plus Hazard seems like they’ve not played the best the past few weeks. 
Wburg 28 ish
Hazard 13
Winner gets a trip to Ram Land!
Jacket gonna sting them dawgs at home. If it were there I’d go with hazard
After watching Hazard play Pineville last week I will say this, if Hazard doesn't show up ready to play than it will be a long night for the dawgs.
^I fully agree.  Wondering about my Pick'ems.
Smile
(11-08-2022, 04:35 PM)Bluecat Wrote: [ -> ]How will the weather be a factor? I know they are giving a lot of rain. Who does it affect the most?

I’m very curious on that question.
Update ??
Hazard 06
Williamsburg 00

9.27 2Q
Hazard 14
Williamsburg 00

Halftime……. Halftime