Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 41 Pike County Central 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Slow start for the Cards but they came out with fire after the half.

Gratz Cards
Congrats Cardinals!
Congrats Cardinals

Work hard in the offseason PC and come out strong next year!
Dials set another SC record tonight for most Touch downs in a season by one player with by getting his 36 touch down.
Congrats Cards! Why did Coach Hager pull the starting QB out in the 2nd quarter?:confused:
because SC was already cruising to the win?

Hager isnt one to rub salt in the wound.
congrats Cards.See ya'll next week
57th crazer Wrote:congrats cards! y did coach hager pull the starting qb out in the 2nd quarter?:confused:

My understanding was that Dials was still in the game into the 3rd. The game was well in hand at that point.:confused:
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:My understanding was that Dials was still in the game into the 3rd. The game was well in hand at that point.:confused:

NO dials was not in on O he was in a D and on specials
Cards09 Wrote:NO dials was not in on O he was in a D and on specials

According to the radio guy...Dials was still in.
Good win by the cards im glad they played ball 2nd half cause first I thought they looked horrible but 2nd they pulled it together good win.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:According to the radio guy...Dials was still in.

Well i was on the side line and he was standing beside me in the 3rd
Congrats Sheldon Clark
Cardsftw2010 Wrote:because SC was already cruising to the win?

Hager isnt one to rub salt in the wound.

He may have learned sportsmanship from someone he played for?Wink
wooderson Wrote:He may have learned sportsmanship from someone he played for?Wink

What!? Haywood tries to beat every team he plays by at least 40-50 points?
wooderson Wrote:He may have learned sportsmanship from someone he played for?Wink

What!? Haywood tries to beat every team he plays by at least 40-50 points? Just because he can doesnt mean that he has to.
Congrats Cards.
Good job Cards! Congrats to young Dials on a great year. Looking forward to watching you on Saturdays next year...hopefully in blue and white.....maybe!
good win cards
Pink Flamingo Wrote:What!? Haywood tries to beat every team he plays by at least 40-50 points? Just because he can doesnt mean that he has to.
Right, when it could be a 100 points. Sad when a coach can't help but to win a game by any less than 40 points! Ridiculous post!
Congrats SC!
I'm not saying Dials wasn't standing on the sideline, but didn't he score the first TD in the third, and score on a KR in the fourth?
Keep this thread on topic... The thread is not about Belfry or any other team besides Sheldon Clark and Pike Central.
the game was 7-0 when they took him out
congrats Cards. and good luck in the 2nd round!!!
He was in on special teams.