Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Martin County 46 Leslie County 40
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Inez.
Congrats Cards!
Congratulations to Martin County
Congrats to Martin Co.

Leslie had chances and even had the lead. That’s all you can ask for is a chance to capitalize on opportunities, unfortunately the Eagles didn’t capitalize on enough of them.

Congrats and best of luck to all of the LC seniors.
I have really enjoyed watching this Martin County offense this year. I didn't get to watch this one but I have been impressed with how they use the motion and different sets to run the same handful of plays throughout the game.

Good luck next week to Martin County and congrats on the season to Leslie County!
The Cardinals had over 500 yards rushing last night with 3 different backs having over 100 yards.
(11-05-2022, 12:30 PM)CardinalAlum Wrote: [ -> ]The Cardinals had over 500 yards rushing last night with 3 different backs having over 100 yards.
Unfortunately I am not surprised. LC’s run defense was not good all season. 

Hopefully Martin Co can keep that momentum and make a run. I’ll be rooting for them and I think other Eagle fans will be also.
LC’s run defense and run defensive plan was embarrassing. Martin Co threw 3 passes the entire game and 2 of those were intercepted. Everyone in the state knew what they were going to do and LC still couldn’t contain them.
(11-06-2022, 01:06 PM)BlackAndYellow Wrote: [ -> ]LC’s run defense and run defensive plan was embarrassing.  Martin Co threw 3 passes the entire game and 2 of those were intercepted.  Everyone in the state knew what they were going to do and LC still couldn’t contain them.
Missed Tackles. Missed a ton of tackles. Actually reminded me of Middlesboro game where they missed a ton of tackles as well. Hats off to Martin Co. They run their offense to perfection. And getting Mills back makes them tough. 

Leslie returns 8 or 9 off defense next year, so hopefully they work on tackling all winter.